Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Going for it! ThermoWorks ThermaQ Wi-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Going for it! ThermoWorks ThermaQ Wi-Fi

I want better probes. I want to be able to read ambient below 32°. I dont need more probes. I want higher quality. I want k probes. There has been some improvements. I'm going in!

Watch this space for updated.

ThermoWorks ThermaQ Wi-Fi

Click image for larger version  Name:	tw_thermaq-wifi-kit.jpg?itok=p8XuUVrJ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	441802

Enjoy, Jon!
    Lookin' forward to yer Review(s)

Comment

I got this when it first came out. Wi-Fi occasionally drops inside the app, don’t know if it’s the connection to the Wi-Fi or the app itself. Either way a refresh or power cycle fixes it right up.

Otherwise very good and who doesn’t like better probes?

Comment

My maverick is getting old. I'm going to have to do something about it this year.

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

Woohoooo!!

Comment

Ya da man! Jon Boy

Comment

I’ve been using my Tw8060 with K probes for many years. I’ve also been using the Flame Boss for long cooks. They make great complements to each other. Interestedto see what you think of the wifi unit. Might be time to upgrade the unit but I’m certainly keeping the K probes. Good luck with your new acquisition.
                Best regards,
                Jim

Comment

Me like!!!

Comment

I have the Thermoworks Smoke, very happy with the quality! Let us know how it works!

Comment

• Polarbear777
                      Polarbear777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The ThermaQ makes me wonder about the smoke. I tried both and the tQ “smokes the smoke.

Giddy up!!

Comment

I have one of its remote ancestors. The K-connectors can't be beat, especially for versatility (there are so many available). Looking forward to your report!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2DB9F9CB-CD89-4CAF-AA5A-1380326CF943.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	442258Click image for larger version

Name:	76936F9D-D722-4FB3-9C57-5E646750A136.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	442257

Comment

Darn the screen already warped

Comment

• Polarbear777
                            Polarbear777 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He should know the probes are rated for high heat but not the screen.

Nice pick up! What do you think so far?

Comment

• Mudkat
                            Mudkat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oops! That should have been a post for Jon's receipt of the ThermaQ not a comment on your post. Spinaker

• Spinaker
                            Spinaker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            hahaha, I was confused. Mudkat

• Mudkat
                            Mudkat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Who could blame ya?

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here