Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyber Monday deal on the Smoke !! Get it while it's in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Monday deal on the Smoke !! Get it while it's in stock?

Just received and did a chat which follows:

Brooke RichardsonHow may I help you today?

james morganGot an email with Cyber Monday deals.

Want the smoke but there is no discount.

Brooke RichardsonI'm sorry, there is no discount on Smoke. We just introduced it in October.

james morganOK, so the holiday specials page lets me buy it at full price?

Brooke RichardsonIt is full price but we are still letting everyone know about it.

james morganYeah, OK. Let marketing know that last email was a fail.

Brooke RichardsonI'm sorry, I will let them know.

james morganOh well. At least the competetor's product i have doesn't need replaced. LOVE the Thermopen though!

Brooke Richardson4:19 pmI'm happy you love your Thermapen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah, that's what i thought. No discount?

Same thing I thought. They had me going with the Black Friday ad. 'Act now to get it at regular price!!' Same with the Cyber Monday ad.

However it's discounted $9 if you buy 5+.......

Comment

• W.A.
      W.A. commented
      Editing a comment
      DWCowles is the only one buying 5

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I was excited when I saw the email, less so when I saw the 'Special' price. Worth a try...

yeah i saw that too! Good deal on the Thermapen though!

Comment

I so wanted the Smoke. Used the Maverick the turkey and couldn't remember how to program the damned thing so i just kept a close eye on the thing. I believe the Smoke is intuitive if not cheap.

Comment

morganjim lol!

Comment

Originally posted by morganjim View Post
          I so wanted the Smoke. Used the Maverick the turkey and couldn't remember how to program the damned thing so i just kept a close eye on the thing. I believe the Smoke is intuitive if not cheap.
          Once you've used it you're going to think it's cheap for what you get. High quality moderately priced. I call that win. My Mavericks are in a bag in a drawer.

Comment

My Mavericks are still going strong, no problems whatsoever so I don't see no Smoke in my near future.

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
              My Mavericks are still going strong, no problems whatsoever so I don't see no Smoke in my near future.
              Folks should we start taking bets on when Darrell gets a Smoke? I put the over/under at Jan 21.

Comment

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                +1! Ha! Once Santa makes all of his deliveries The Pit is full of accolades on the Smoke, DW will be down for at least one before Jan 21.

I got the SnS and Smoke last week. There's no better winning combination.

Comment

• kenrobin
                kenrobin commented
                Editing a comment
                I was disappointed that there weren't any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals for the SnS. 😢

Just ordered a Chef Alarm and a spare probe. That my DOT and ThermoPop should keep me out of trouble. That is until I win a Thermapen.

Comment

Hummm.....should I get one to break in the Kamado Joe Big Joe with? No! Darrell! No!

Comment

• vandy
                  vandy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So DW when did you get a Big Joe and how do you like it so far?

• DWCowles
                  DWCowles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  vandy I have had it I guess 3 weeks maybe 4. Don't know how I like it haven't fire it up yet.

• vandy
                  vandy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh wow, I would have had to fire that baby up almost right away! I admire your restraint!

Great price on the Thermapens, I bought two for gifts and the smoke as a gift to me. Always have to get something for me! LOL!

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                  fuzzydaddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Absolutely the right thing to do!

• vandy
                  vandy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks fuzzy, I thought so!

I'd been using an Igrill but it went through batteries like "buttah" and after a few uses it began to lose contact with the probe when I was only a few feet away. Gotta admit that I loved watching it on my Ipad when it worked. though. Anyway, I just bought a Smoke and it's the bomb! It works even if I'm across the street. It's simple to use and is more dependable than anything I've tried so far. It's worth a few extra bucks in the greater scheme of things. (Imho)

Comment

DW is gonna buy three Smokes before I buy one.

Comment

I can't wait to get my smoke and try it out, everything I have with thermoworks name on it has been great so far.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here