Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thermowerks new smoke bbq 2 channel monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermowerks new smoke bbq 2 channel monitor

anybody see the new monitor from thermowerks?2 channels with alarms on both channels ..300 foot distance on wireless monitor...wi-fi smartphone capable coming in 2017...comes with 2 probes for $100 bucks.........wow

here is the link http://www.thermoworks.com/Smoke?tw=AMAZINGRIBS
    Last edited by fuzzydaddy; October 2, 2016, 11:49 AM. Reason: Edited to add our affiliate link.

Comment

There are a few threads on it and a review as well. Here is a link to the review.

Comment

Our review: http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...rmoworks-smoke

Comment

Daddy wants...

Comment

This is a great review along with the video. However I bought the the ThermoWorks Smoke just prior to reading the review. I know that I did it backwards, but I didn't realize that a review had been done. In any case ThermoWorks has a great rep and I had just purchased a Chefs Alarm just to try out following their rib recipe. It worked like a charm! Best rib texture ever for both short ribs and St Louis cut. The Smoke will give me an increased arsenal for my cooks. I didn't realize until reading your review of the Maverick ET-732 (I have two) that I could use a hybrid probe and monitor two meats simultaneously. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              You can actually use all 3 of Maverick's probe types in food, or all 3 as a cooker/grate probe. I often will use the short blunt "bbq" probes in meat since the short length is helpful in a crowded grill, such as a bunch of burgers or steaks.

Huskee this is why this forum is so valuable! I've learned more in the last couple of days about thermometers than I have in the past five years of using the Maverick. BTW I bought the Maverick based on the recommendation from this forum. I liked it so well that I bought two (one for my son). I had no idea about using the probes differently until today. Thanks!!!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              You bet, that's what The Pit is all about!

Does anyone use the tappecue thermometer system, I've read it's 4 channel with wifi. Any chance there will be a comparison with the Thermowork Smoke?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here