Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AllClad Factory Seconds Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AllClad Factory Seconds Sale

AllClad is running their periodic factory seconds sale today, they have some pretty good deals on some very fine cookware.
    https://homeandcooksales.com/index.php/

Have you ever purchased anything from one of these sales? I always browse but am concerned about condition since there is no warranty/return option.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I have built a respectable collection of their copper core line and I'll be danged if I can find what's wrong with any of them. They offer 2 categories, one is basically some minor cosmetic blemish like a small scratch or dent and the other is packaging damage. I have never found the blemish on casual inspection, and the damaged packaging speaks for itself. Heck, with regular use they're going to get some scratches anyway.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I've purchased 4 pieces and couldn't tell why they were seconds.
      Last edited by Attjack; August 20, 2021, 03:33 PM.

• AdequateEatin
      AdequateEatin commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought a 1.5qt saucepan and a 12 inch fry pan from here. The only thing i could find was on the 1.5qt saucepan there was a small nick in the metal on the side wall right below the handle rivet. I wouldn't of even seen it if i wasn't looking for it. They still work great.

Ya beat me to it. Slept in today.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhhhh, nuthin like sleeping in on a weekday. I wonder what the poor working slobs are up to today....

I do love me some All-Clad. I do not own much of it, but the stuff I do have is great. There are always great deals to be had on these sales.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been waiting for a copper core wok to come up. One did a couple of months ago and someone beat me to it by probably seconds. Not this time, suckas!!! Still not cheap, but way less than retail.

The sale might be over today, but as a follow up, I made omelets this morning in the 8" copper core stainless fry pan and they came off as slick as a nonstick.

Comment

Their sous vide device is at 99$, need to look up some more reviews.

Comment

That’s a lot of legalese just to shop a sale!

Comment

tx 4 info

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo