Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ & Grilling With Big Poppa Smokers: A Pitmaster Club Exclusive Video Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ & Grilling With Big Poppa Smokers: A Pitmaster Club Exclusive Video Series

At AmazingRibs.com, we are always on the lookout for exclusive content and special offers for our valued Pitmaster Club members. As part of that effort, we are thrilled to introduce this ongoing series of cooking videos from Sterling "Big Poppa" Ball and the rest of the team at Big Poppa Smokers.

Whether you are a beginning backyard chef, or a veteran pitmaster, Big Poppa Smokers has a diverse selection of products to help elevate your game! Be sure to check out their retail store at BigPoppaSmokers.com!​

Stay tuned for our first Pitmaster Club exclusive Big Poppa Smokers' video!

Click image for larger version  Name:	sterling-ball.jpg Views:	69 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	1410689

I am a huge fan of the their Cash Cow Rub. It is great stuff!

Comment

Enjoy this video of Sterling Ball of Big Poppa Smokers as he grills up his Chairman's Pork Tenderloin and grilled cauliflower!

Comment

Cool! Thanks muchos.

Comment

I'm a fan of his dad's guitar strings. Did you know Sterling Ball is Ernie Ball's son, and former CEO of Ernie Ball (Sterling's son Brian is now CEO)? Sterling is also an accomplished bassist and bass guitar designer and has a line of Music Man basses.

BBQ & guitars. This man has lived a life!

Comment

I love a lot of their rubs, and obviously the only way to really get a sale price on a new MAK and likely some other grills is via BPS I just find it funny that he's from one of the places I grew up and it WAS the land of boiled ribs and BBQ (except for lots of really great Mexican grilled foods) meant overcooked chicken on a Weber kettle at best

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here