Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 192- "CHANGES TO THE PITCAST FORMAT IN 2020" - January 16, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 192- "CHANGES TO THE PITCAST FORMAT IN 2020" - January 16, 2020

**BREAKING NEWS: FORMAT CHANGES TO THE PITCAST GOING FORWARD...Listen for details!!!**

Exciting news. We hope you all like the format change.

Comment

Sounds like a good direction, thank’s to you and Meathead

Comment

Sounds interesting, change can be good. Thanks Greg & M.

Comment

Sounds like a good consept..

Comment

Always interesting interviews Greg. I hope your New Format works well for everyone. Thanks Greg and Meathead.

Comment

I feel like this is overall a good direction!

Really glad there will be a Q & A component....

Maybe Meathead and BBQCentralShow could also do some roundtable discussions with Meathead (like we did with the pork butts and stuff)...
              OR
              Select a pit member or two from time to time to be able to do a "call in" (I know this would have to be more of a conference call when recording) conversation Q & A / discussion with Meathead. I'm thinking something like Potkettleblack and Meathead debating the use of the Purge (basically because that is most recent in mind since it was being discussed in threads a lot the last couple of days)…
              OR
              MH gets Grant Lilly or Kinji to join him...

either way I think it is a good thing to have our potentate as the feature of the show... as mentioned his interaction is what brought a lot of us to the pit in the beginning.

Comment

• Nate
                Nate commented
                Editing a comment
                Potkettleblack no i don't think so but he mentioned he wasn't having luck with it and didn't know if it was worth it... in another post... I would have to go find it... being that you have had some good luck with it... I thought it would be a good conversation.

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                I found it. I only have 65 notifications from a month or so off. It's not so much anti-purge as questioning clarifying the purge.

• Nate
                Nate commented
                Editing a comment
                Potkettleblack that is kind of the way I took it too... didn't mean to imply he was anti it.... was beginning to wonder where you were.

Agree, Nate. The options are open, it is not limited to what Greg suggested per se, but it is a new direction to shoot toward. Heck, an episode could even be me telling dad jokes and ER stories, who knows....

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
                BBQCentralShow commented
                Editing a comment
                There will never be THAT segment...

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                😂😂😂

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                Please Flying Spaghetti Monster, not that.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm a newbie here and look forward to hearing more.

Comment

I was thinking along the lines of what Nate said.

Maybe have one pit member a month do a one on one Q and A/discussion with Meathead and Greg.

Comment

I'm guilty of not listening as often as I should. I always enjoy the Pitcasts in their current format but find myself having to share computer time with the wife so I browse posts, pass it off, get it back etc. Honestly, I love them and you do a great job.

For ideas in the future - If I were you, I would push Meathead into giving you a camera crew and a really plush road bus for video-casts. Travel to members' houses to feed you. From there we can pose questions to Meathead. You can start at Max Good 's place. He has a vegan pizza recipe.
                  Last edited by tbob4; January 22, 2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
                    Meathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would be soooooo cool. Maybe when we hit 20,000 members...

• Max Good
                    Max Good commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vegan Lasagna Recipe

I’ll feed you Greg!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here