Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 183 - "The Malcom Reed Interview, Part 2" - November 14, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 183 - "The Malcom Reed Interview, Part 2" - November 14, 2019

Last week we learned about Malcom Reed and his love of live fire cooking. This week, Malcom answers all of the questions that you guys put up in the special post. Yes, I ask all of the questions...even the weird ones. I have a great pit cast lined up for you next week already as well. We will meet and greet Jeff Terry... so stay tuned for that as well. Sit back relax and enjoy this edition of the pit cast

So Greg, you're saying you'd love to help anyone get a new peter built?

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a t-shirt.

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I can make it happen!!

Old Truckers never Die they just get a new Peterbilt

Comment

Originally posted by BBQCentralShow View Post
      Last week we learned about Malcom Reed and his love of live fire cooking. This week, Malcom answers all of the questions that you guys put up in the special post. Yes, I ask all of the questions...even the weird ones. I have a great pit cast lined up for you next week already as well. We will meet and greet Jeff Terry... so stay tuned for that as well. Sit back relax and enjoy this edition of the pit cast

OK, great. I'm especially interested to hear his response to the question I suggested regarding the trend in competitive BBQ and SCA steak contests toward cooking meat that is over-salted, over-spiced, and over-MSG'ed. I believe I remember reading a quote from him where he said he was embarrassed at the amount of salt he had to add to a steak to win SCA steak contests.

Comment

I love Malcom Reed. (Strictly in a way that one man can love another for his gift of BBQ) Seriously, I have been subscribed to his You Tube channel How to BBQ right for a couple of years. And if you want a great BBQ rub Killer Hogs is top notch.

Comment

Excited for the app to be back up, great interview!

Comment

Great interview, great guy

Comment

Great interviews Greg!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here