Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 138 - "Don't Be So Sour on Sauerkraut - The Ryan Downs Interview " - December 27, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 138 - "Don't Be So Sour on Sauerkraut - The Ryan Downs Interview " - December 27, 2018

When was the last time you EVER thought about your good ole pal, Sauerkraut?? Well, if you were like me...IT'S BEEN A WHILE!! But don;t let it stay in the back of your mind...bring it to the forefront! In this week's edition of the Pitcast, I speak with Ryan Downs, the owner of Great Lakes Kraut. GLK is the biggest manufacturer of sauerkraut in the country! Ryan talks about his background, the kraut business, best ways to use kraut...dare I mention kraut inspired cocktails!!?? ENJOY!!

Great! All hail the micro-organism herders of the world!

Comment

Great interview, got me motivated to try out some Home-Kraut!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here