Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 135 - The "4th Quarter of 2018 Meathead Interview" - December 6, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 135 - The "4th Quarter of 2018 Meathead Interview" - December 6, 2018

Meathead makes his quarterly appearance on this episode of the Pitcast! We go over the new book that is currently in production and we do it in a great amount of detail. We also talk about the new way he is going about publishing this book and how YOU can help be apart of that effort. I am including the links below if you haven;t seen them yet. Next week (and the week after), Meathead and I ask and answer the questions you listed out for us a few weeks back...ENJOY!!

Here’s the link to the special 3 year for the price of 2 offer

Here’s the link to the book previews

Nice interview. We heard all about the New Book.

Comment

Meathead I actually worked on the Revenue team at HMH in Boston prior to working where I am now. For what it's worth, I know the director of Royalties over there and she is equally as frustrated with the process on her end as you are on yours.

The advantage the big publishing companies had in the past was the distribution aspect. I'm amazed that more people don't self-publish with the way the internet has evolved.

Looking forward to the new book!

Comment

That was a great way to spend 25:28 of my lunch hour. Thoroughly enjoyable. I’m pumped!

Comment

I am loving this interview. And Meathead is a genius.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here