Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 84 - "HogDog6" interview - December 7, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 84 - "HogDog6" interview - December 7, 2017

This week we head back the the Pitmaster Club member interviews...on the hot seat this week is hogdog6. What kind of cookers does he have, does he like pizza, do all of the Mormons live in Utah??? All questions will be answered in this fun interview. Before Curt, I hit the news desk with a story about a NY boy looking to conquer the deli scene...so sit back and enjoy this PitCast.

Nice to get to know Curt. I have friends up in Provo so not too far from you, pretty place. Another fine interview Greg, keep them coming !!

Comment

• hogdog6
      hogdog6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Provo is a beautiful place, I worked there for a lot of years and loved it.

Great to get to know you a little, Curt. I didn't realize you had all those cookers. I look forward to someday meeting you in person.

Comment

• hogdog6
      hogdog6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. That would be fantastic. I forgot to mention my Joule it’s a great accessory to bbq.

hogdog6, Curt, (greg) Rempe, BBQCentralShow, Once Again a very interesting Show, Thank You‼️
    Curt, it was Good to Hear Your Voice and to Listen to Your Approach to BBQ'g‼️ 🎄🎄 Happy Holidays 🎄 to You and Your's❗️🎄 🤗😇🤗
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Nice one, guys!

Comment

• hogdog6
        hogdog6 commented
        Editing a comment
        As you well know a lot of fun.

Great interview Greg and Curt.

Comment

Great to hear you Curt! Greg, another great show! Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Great to hear from you Curt!

You have quite the arsenal. It's funny, I too started on an Electric smoker. I think a lot of us started there.

I have been a fan, lately, of doing Chuckies. I don't know why it took me so long to cook those. They are a huge hit.

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us get to know you.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Why a dedicated uni pizza oven if you have a Kamado? What’s the performance difference? I’m interested in one or the other.

Comment

Great Job, Gentlemen!!!
              I enjoyed this very much...

Comment

Nice job Hogdog6!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here