Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 68 - "WTSBBQ" interview - August 17, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 68 - "WTSBBQ" interview - August 17, 2017

More IT dudes in the fire!! WTSBBQ (Daniel Waters) joins me for his time in the "hot seat" this week. Before that, we will review some of the tope news stories of the week...including cars blowing up due to grills being left on...while in the CAR!!

Last edited by BBQCentralShow; August 18, 2017, 04:52 AM.

BBQCentralShow Greg, you have a problem with your link.

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there is a BBQ joke in your comment!

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot link?

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!

FIXED! Enjoy!!

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      And enjoy I did this morning! Thank you for another fine show!

Enjoying right now. Thanks again!

Comment

Another great interview. Love these! Thanks.

Comment

Just finished listening. Another very enjoyable interview.

Comment

Excellent interview! Thanks for giving back to the places that need help!

Comment

As always, BBQCentralShow WTSBBQ , another great show!
            So glad to hear from, an' learn more about a Pit Member, it keeps it so real....

Comment

I could listen to this guy (Daniel Waters) talk all day about barbecue.

Comment

• WTSBBQ
                WTSBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you sir, if you are ever in the Atlanta area let me know!

The Dark Web:
              Basically you have to have a special browser to access extremely encrypted/secured sites that are unavailable to normal search engines such as google or yahoo. These sites normally have a ".onion" domain. You can't just type in illegaltrade.onion in chrome or Internet Explorer and get to the site. Due to anonymous nature of these site, you can imagine the things people get up to on there.... read this link for more info

Comment

@WTSBBQ,(Daniel), (greg) Rempe, Great Interview Daniel! I apologize for being Late on the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Parade! I used to travel 11 States in the SE selling Forestry Products! I think My first "Taste of Real BBQ" may have been San Antoine, TX, followed up by a Lunch Joint in Tuscaloosa AL! I more than likely drove Right By 1000 Good Onesรขยโ€œ I'd Fly Home and Try to Make BBQ in My Weber Kettle (I didn't Know Q from Shinolaรขยโ€œ๐Ÿค”)! Like You AmazingRibs.Com Saved the Day with its Well thought out, scientific approach to BBQ! I'm Glad to get to Know Y'all & the Mrs Better!
                Thanks (greg) Rempe
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here