Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 66 - "Steve B" interview - August 3, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 66 - "Steve B" interview - August 3, 2017

The Pitmaster Club interview of forum members continues...this time Steve B graces the airwaves and tells us about his real life, fleet of cookers and other BBQ/Grilling items. I also hit a very topical new story as well...enjoy this episode!!

Interesting how Pepper mentions drugs and meth and such, and lives in Albuquerque. #breakingbad
    Sure wish the best for him, sounds like a great gent.

Awesome interview Steve B! Good to learn more about you. A New York accent fits in the mix nicely!

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      What's even more messed up is I just saw an episode of Big Bad BBQ Brawl and he was featured on it. I really feel bad for Pepper.
      And thanks for the compliment Brother.

That is a great first cook story! I can't imagine how crazy your Mom went when that happened. Hahaha, I hope that was a well seasoned CI pan!

You know you have MCS when your looking for Rehab for it! Your not alone brother, when you find the cure, let me know. BTW, what the hell do you need the Nano for? LOL!!! Oh yeah, your sick, like me.

The LSG. Everything you mentioned is why I want a LSG. "It's just a lot of enjoyment." What could be better than that? I love the tips. Cracking the door seems to be the way to go. When I get my LSG, I am gonna be ripping that baby all day. (and night too, I suppose)

The plate rib dilemma. I have the same issue. "You gotta buy a whole case." Come on man!!!

I like the adding the citrus to the S&G. Would you plan on gathering the zest and adding it to the mix or dry it then add it?

I love your pick for rigs to buy. "I would take PaulstheRibList 's rig" Hahahaha. You and me both dude! That thing is killer.

Awesome interview Steve! I love the accent! I tease my younger bro about his every time he comes back from the Concrete Jungle that is NYC. Can't wait to meet up in Memphis.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      your brother has a New York accent just from living there for a while? That's funny he probably thinks you sound like everyone in the show Fargo. Which you don't, I think you sound like you have a Michigan accent to be honest, which is normal, LOL

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, he doesn't have an NYC accent. But I play him like he does, and he hates it! He does say that he hears our accents big time now that he's away. You sound like you have a Minnesota accent, which is normal. LOL Huskee

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker ACCENT what ACCENT. You kidding me. Hahahaha.
      Thanks for the support my brother. You're a good friend.

Awesome pitcast! Great to here you Steve! Greg please keep them coming.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks my bbq brother.

Excellent Steve! I am a steak man myself at heart too. Brother you are welcome down here in Texas for a huge steak anytime.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Lonnie if I get my butt down that way I will definitely hook up with you and chow down on a monster steak. Thanks man.

Super great to hear yer voice, an' learn about ya', Steve B ! Great stories, tips, techniques, etc.!!!!
    Fine Job, as always, to Greg, as well...
    I love how this train jus' keeps on rollin'!!!!
    I am definitely along for th' Ride!

Comment

Another winner of a Pitcast guys.

Comment

Steve B, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Another Great Job, Steve You and (greg) Knocked This One Out of the Park! Steve, You need to Expand on Your Bacon Cooking Recipe and Post it on "The Pit"! I'll bet Your Mom was Pleased! You May Have Been a Budding Meathead in the RoughΓ’Ββ€œ πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€—
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Another amazing show! Thanks.

Comment

Greg and SteveB - Great Job. I love that story about the bacon. I was about 5 and cooked mom scrambled eggs for Mother's Day. The horrified look on her and my pop's face when I brought it to her was priceless. I thought I did a pretty good job. Had I thought of bacon I guess it would have turned out like yours and would have made for a fantastic story. You had me laughing heartily as I envisioned the scenario! By the way - I don't really hear the accent. I saw the comments and listened for it.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Priceless, Treasured Memories, Brother!!!
              Many thanks fer sharin' with us!!!
              I am honored to be included...

Steve B A Wonderful Interview Brother! I really enjoyed that. You have a non sort of new york accent by way of the south, into the midwest, through a few Jewish delis and back out of the city.

Another fine job by the pit people and Greg!! Steve knows his way around some meat!

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahahaha. I like your take on my "accent".
              Thanks to all who listened to my screw up arrrr interview. You guys and gals are the best.

Steve B finally got around to listening. Good job! Definitely gotta have some steaks next time you go get your pepper plants!

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like a plan to me.

Nice Job Steve B!! I enjoyed your interview very much. It's a lot of fun to listen to guys from different parts of the Country with the same passion. Cheers to you Brother!!

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks man I appreciate it.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here