Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 64 - July 20, 2017 - "RonB" interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 64 - July 20, 2017 - "RonB" interview

If you like the posts that RonB makes on the forum...you will LOVE the interview he just laid down for the Pitcast faithful! Before Ron, I hit the week's top food and BBQ headlines! ENJOY!

Nice one RonB and BBQCentralShow !

Comment

Nicely done and thank you for your years of service in the USPS.RonB

Comment

Well done RonB !

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing from Ron! I'll give it a listen soon!

Comment

• scottranda
            scottranda commented
            Editing a comment
            RonB finally got around to listening! Loved it Ron! I enjoyed hearing from you! I'll meet you someday when I get back to RVA

Great show guys! RonB and BBQCentralShow

I love the "Hotdog summer" story. I could see myself doing that back in the day.
          I would agree with you on the brisket. It is my favorite thing to cook too. There is just something about smoking a brisket. And I hear you on being the "go to guy" for stuff smoked. Although it has just led me to teach them how to do it and make them invest in cookers.
          Austin has the best BBQ I have ever had. Next time you visit your boy, make sure to hit up La Barbecue. Unbelievably rich beef ribs. Best BBQ I have ever had. Black's is also amazing. At Franklin's I think the hidden gem is the smoked turkey. I don't really care for poultry much, but that smoked turkey is lights out good.

Great interview. Thanks for stepping up and letting us get to know you better. It is always cool to put a voice to an avatar!

Comment

RonB BBQCentralShow Great job, gentlemen!!!
            I thoroughly enjoyed this interview, lotsa great stories an' info!
            You sound like a very young almost 70, Ron!!!

Comment

Great talk! I really enjoyed your interview. Learning every day. Keep it up!

Comment

RonB i loved it! 20'years on a beat... RESPECT my friend! Good stuff! I'll take your ribs any day! Keep tony romas junk. Crack me up my friend. Sophia is headed to Virginia this Sunday morning, Fredericksburg to be exact.

additionally, darn I just love hearing from pit folk. BBQCentralShow just one a week? Darn those Peterbuilts. Pay the mortgage though.
                Last edited by HouseHomey; July 20, 2017, 08:09 PM. Reason: I kept talking

Comment

Nice job RonB I'm loving all of the interviews from everyone here.
                  It really makes a personal sense of who we are. And gives us a picture of what we're all about.
                  Looking forward to hearing more.

Comment

Great interview!

Comment

RonB, (greg), www.BBQCentralShow, 👍👍These Interviews Get and Better 👍 Each and Every Time! 👍👍 Ron, I truly can relate to Your Coments on AmazingRibs.Com and "The PitMaster Club" and the Information on BBQ Learned From Them! I agree the S 'n S was a Game Changer for the Weber Kettle and Low 'n Slow BBQ! I truly enjoyed Your Interview! Greg does a Bang Up Job with them and I hope all the Members throw their Name in the Hat!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Another great job RonB and BBQCentralShow! Not a single disappointment in these interviews.
                        Last edited by tbob4; July 21, 2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Thanx all for the kind works.

Greg does a great job with these interviews. He has to if he made me sound good. And don't forget that he can edit the recording. So don't be shy - sign up today for an interview. It's fun, and the time went by very quickly.

Comment

Nice job Ron! I enjoyed the interview!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here