Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 17 - August 18, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 17 - August 18, 2016

This Week: We hit the news desk, look at the calendar of events for this weekend, hear me interview...ME...and much more!!

If you are not talking in the 3rd person I will be sorely displeased. "Jimmy's down!!" "Jimmy might have a compound fracture!" "Jimmy's going into shock"

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      THAT'S Jimmy, that's the way he talks.
      I'm going to see Mel Torme with HIM?

While I have no doubt that SV will produce a fantastic product it is no more barbecue than oven roasted, slow cooker or boiled meat is.

IBTL

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      The carrot consistency is off the chain with SV.

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      I would agree SV carrots would be better than BBQ'ed : )
      Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 18, 2016, 03:38 PM.

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree too!!

Another good show BBQCentralShow I try interviewing myself once but we got into an argument then we fought but we got drunk and made up.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I enjoyed that!

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      That was simply hilarious!

And as I said before Sous Vide and BBQ doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
      And as I said before Sous Vide and BBQ doesn't belong in the same sentence.
      You just used both in the same sentence saying they don't belong in the same sentence. Mind = blown!

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually he said they doesn't belong in the same sentence but I agree mind blowing.

Sous Vide Brisket = Fauxbecue

Comment

Greg, you mentioned in a previous pit cast that you're a numbers guy. I was curious why you didn't ask Greg any numbers related questions related to working a part-time job in the pit or at home. Just curious thanks

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          Greg has a hard time thinking on his feet...#DownFall

• Powersmoke_80
          Powersmoke_80 commented
          Editing a comment
          BBQCentralShow It was still a great show, at least you had an answer to all the tough questions.

Cool interview BBQCentralShow. Felt like I was listening to two people.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          Greg tried to make it "sound" like "Greg" was on the phone...however, "Greg" is a well known dick and can be hard to deal with...having known "Greg" for 42 years, I can assure you, "Greg" is a publicity hound and will stop at nothing to further "Greg's" agenda...

What did I just say??!! :-)

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like you need some "Greg Lite"

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here