Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2018 "HOT From The Pit"! - Active Pit Member Wins The Sweepstakes, Show Us Your Outdoor Kitchens, More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to the community and love it! I am getting so much out of this place from everyone with there recipes and suggestions. Thank you all.

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean you picked up a riding lawnmower with a V8 for moving your boat, a used table saw as an inexpensive meat slicer, and 49 Chevy made into a smoker? Cuz I don't have any suggestions to outdo anyone else here, 'cept on what folks REALLY need.

• For-A-Song
      For-A-Song commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha JGo37, except I went with a Ford

• For-A-Song
      For-A-Song commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the kind words Mr. Bones. I dont know what I can contribute but I will try.
      BTW, Congrats on the sweepstakes!

Welcome!

Comment

Great food pics Pit. Mouthwatering!

Comment

Congrats!! Mr. Bones you'll have to show us some of your cooks on your new toy!
        Huskee thanks for the shout out and the newsletter! The photos are inspiring me to try more seafood!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, many thanks, brother!
          I promise to take yall along, on Th Ride!!!
          I've done posted a lil bit, here, an here, in case ya ain't swung by there, yet...

Oooh! Special mention! Thanks

FWIW I love the newsletter, don't spend too much time greasing the squeaky wheel

Comment

Great as always Huskee

Comment

Ha, I made the newsletter. Fame at last. Very pleased

Comment

• ClayJones
              ClayJones commented
              Editing a comment
              haha! Yep. I told my family I made the newsletter. Just saw them all over the holiday weekend at my uncle's house and the telephone game had inflated the story to me winning an award on TV! lol Gotta love family

I let it ride for an hour or two before setting everyone straight

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here