Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fried Blue Gill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fried Blue Gill

Neighbor brought over day old leftover blue gill. Fried breaded limp soggy and not appetizing. Long story short we recently bought a air fryer oven Cuisinart. Anyway I heated them up with the airfry mode and Damn they were awesome. Frigging thing paid for itself already!

I've found that reheating in my air fryer is the best way to do it. Wings, pizza, fish, all good! Keeps/makes it all crispy...

Comment

How very, very cool!

Comment

My parents had one of those smaller rounded black ones and my dad raved about it, he'd cook anything from frozen shrimp in it to steak (weirdo). Then they had me order them a bigger one, the Emeril Lagasse one, and now they really rave. I need to look into one.

Comment

• DiverDriver
          DiverDriver commented
          Editing a comment
          It is an impingement or convection oven. Small but big enuf we are doing sides in it tonight as the ham is hogging oven space.

Are we all just going to ignore how tasty fried bluegill is? It's no wonder bass and catfish love to eat them!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I've heard it said "Why are fish so healthy? They eat fish!" Fried fish are one of my faves.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here