Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody use the cookshelf app?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anybody use the cookshelf app?

    This has come across my feed recently. Seems interesting. Don’t know what else it does but this one tool sounds great:

    Apparently you can scan something on your cookbook and it’ll download all the recipes etc into your app- giving page number etc. So you can look up recipes on your phone, search by ingredients and things like that.

    I couldn’t find a price without giving up my email and I’d rather not before I know a bit more about it.

    Anyone? SheilaAnn this might be a great tool. If it’s a monthly charge then probably not. I wonder if anyone in your circle has used this.

    #2
    Never heard off...

    Comment


    • JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it’s got to be new.

    #3
    I feel like I have seen it around, but haven’t figured it out.

    edit: I just went to the website. Meh. The whole recipe is not in the app/website. You enter in some search criteria such as “chicken, garlic, spinach, pasta” and it will return with what books have this combo. THEN you go find your book off the shelf and follow the recipe. I know my books well enough that I don’t need that. Oh, and at first you have to scan in all your books. That would be a daunting task for me. Good golly, I gotta thin the herd!

    Comment


    • JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha

    • JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, you have to scan each recipe?? That’s nuts.

    • SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      No… each book barcode.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
0
Guest
Guest
500
["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
7