Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a source for a stainless steel version of the bristle-less* brush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know a source for a stainless steel version of the bristle-less* brush?

I have had this for a couple of years. It works quite well and gets between the bars. It requires a fair amount of downward force to work effectively, but works quite effectively.

This one is made of galvanized steel, and as you can see, it is starting to rust. So my goal is to find something the same (or similar) made of stainless steel.

I have found several similar brushes with more than one row. I doubt those work well as it would take too much pressure to force then down to clean between the bars (something that I like about mine).

Any sources would be appreciated.

* Since I became aware of the problem where bristle can be ingested and cause problems, I have taken care to wipe the grill after brushing with the usual brushes. But I did become curious about other options.

PS. I hope this is the right forum.
    Attached Files

I will throw in my usual recommendation for the Grill Rescue!

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...no-substitutes

Comment

• kjbarth
      kjbarth commented
      Editing a comment
      I 2nd this^^^^^

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      I used it to clean up my new Akorn and it was magic.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here