Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Cleaning Fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Cleaning Fluid

Went out to clean the grills and deflector plate on my Yoder 640 the other day. My wife gave me a bottle of Norwex Grill & Oven Cleaner to try. Norwex uses no chemicals in any of their stuff. It had no odor and I could just see the grease rolling down with the fluid. It uses enzymes to remove the grease. Of course, I still had to "mechanically" clean the carbonized stuff off the deflector plate, but this stuff worked great on the grease with no concern about the strong chemicals I’m used to from cleaners.

Great tip. Thanks. My cookers are always in need of a good cleaning. Maybe this will help me overcome my laziness? 🤷‍♂️

Comment

Interesting stuff. Product link here for those interested - https://shopus.norwex.biz/en_US/cust...-detail/600006

I have a glass top electric range (sigh) and might try this on that.

Comment

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been using Bar Keepers Friend spray and foam on my cooktop for years and like how it cleans off the gunk.

• GRBishop
        GRBishop commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, you can order it at franbishop.Norwex.biz and get it from my wife.

Thanks for the tip. Where do you get that brand?

Comment

Thanks for sharing...will need to give it a try.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here