Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met another great Pit member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met another great Pit member

It was great meeting you today Gunderich_1 and hope you enjoy the 26” Weber kettle and the Arteflame. Click image for larger version

Name:	8EE88BD2-3D01-42D4-8D81-BEC03ACC89F7.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	529702

That kettle is a machine!! Good looking gents right there!!

Comment

Yeah, the 26 is a beast. Takes a 10cfm fan to tame it.

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        For Henrik, et. al., what’s that in cubic metres per fortnight? 🤓

Dang I didn't know that I look so rough with an hangover from our 4th of July cookout on Saturday.

Comment

• Livermoron
        Livermoron commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear ya...I had a helluva time recovering for meetings on the 5th...

Seriously Has ANYONE MET A HORSES A--S HERE IN THE PIT CLUB OR ON AMAZINGRIBS.COM❓❓❓❓❓
      Inquiring Minds Need To Know❗️ Dan

Comment

• JCGrill
        JCGrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering we've met, the fact that you asked that question makes me feel better. 😜

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhhh, there've been a couple who've come & gone, let me tell ya....

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Only 1 or 2, not that many.

DWCowles it was such a pleasure meeting you. Not only do you live in God's country but you have given me something to aspire to. Ladies and gentlemen I am not kidding here: this man and his equipment make me look like a rank amature! I have shown my bride his set up just to convince her that I needed to be like DW when I grow up. I will be using my new kettle this coming weekend for a brisket. Can't wait to try it out. And oh by the way, DW, you look great compared to me even with the hangover. If I had known we were having a photo op I would have groomed a little better,LOL! Fortunately I didn't break the camera on your phone.

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Next Memorial Day weekend, come up I-65 a little further to Elizabethtown for the BBQ, Blues and Bikes Festival and backyard bbq competition. DWCowles and I will both be there, and it's a great time.

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Gunderich_1 ! A fine MCS strategy if I ever heard one!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here