Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grillstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grillstock

Hi all, I'm attending a large bbq and grill event in Stockholm, Sweden, called Grillstock. Cheesy name, but fun to be here. Here's a few photos before the crowd arrives. I'll see if I can't take a few more during the weekend to keep you updated. My main focus is to network with people, sell books, and hand out AmazingRibs "join the pit" flyers. Good times!

The main sponsor

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grillstock-1.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	372.8 KB
ID:	504679

Name:	Grillstock-6.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	466.8 KB
ID:	504680

Name:	Grillstock-3.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	412.1 KB
ID:	504681

Name:	Grillstock-4.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	445.8 KB
ID:	504682

And yours truly. Waiting for my sidekick to arrive and help out.

Name:	Grillstock-5.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	478.0 KB
ID:	504683

Looks like fun and great weather for it

Comment

I agree - it looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

Totally awesome!!! I wanna go ...

Comment

Looks like a great event!
          Have a wonderful time, Brother!

Comment

Event special! Buy a copy of my book and get a FREE sample plate! Don’t buy my book and you should support search and rescue by getting lost....

have fun

Comment

Looks like a great weekend.
              And a dangerous one. 💵💰💸

Comment

Looks like a good time to me!

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun! I would attend if closer!

Comment

Looks awsome and a really great country. Enjoy look forward to many pictures.

Comment

That looks awesome. Almost as good as WhiskeyFest.

Comment

• kamadoRob
                        kamadoRob commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wait, WhiskeyFest? When and where, I'm there.

That is totally awesome!! I wanna go to something like that!

Comment

So, day I is done. Bit of a slow day, I was expecting a bigger crowd, but it was an ordinary Friday, and I guess most people are at their day job. Either way, today is Saturday, and the weather is still great! I've decided to smoke some meats after all. Reason: standing next to a large offset, with a pile of oak wood? It is VERY hard not to fire that thing up. Besides, we need lunch anyway. On the menu today: Cote de Boeuf and Secreto Iberico. Reverse sear on the first, hot as heck on the second. I'll take some photos and share. Pure live fire cooking, no charcoal and briquettes will be harmed. Just oak.

Comment

Shame I can't just drive over.

Comment

A couple years ago I bought a book titled "Grillstock: The BBQ Book" from Amazon UK. It's written by the co-founder of the Grillstock festivals. Interesting book and a good addition to my collection of bbq books written by folks from outside the US (it sits on the shelf right beside Henrik's book ).

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 2.34.26 AM.png
Views:	163
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	505252

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here