Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario, Canada

Hi,
    Cambridge, Ontario is my neck of the woods. Are there any members close by that we can hook up for the coming season to test out our recipes. Would make great socializing.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

My back yard is always open in Calgary!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        ....ahhh isn't that like 3,000 km away?

Welcome Inky

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Inky from NE Washington state. I'm only 16km from the border, however on the other side of the Province! Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Comment

• Inky
          Inky commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, everyone. Some great links there ComfortablyNumb

Huntington Beach welcomes you my Northern Brethern!

Comment

Inky, The Door is Rarely Locked Here‼️ Unless one of My Useless
          Relatives Is Arround❓ If You Are in Our Neck of The Woods Let Eunice and I Know❗️
          Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	3.27 MB ID:	447971
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; February 1, 2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
            Elton's BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm.. A norwegian flag on that T-model.. @Danjohnston949
            Cool! You and Mrs Danjohnston?

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Surprised You Noticed, @Elton's BBQ❗️ Eunice is 50/50 % Norwegion & Danish, A Hardheaded Combination❗️ Her Mother Spoke Norwegion
            Untli She Started School❗️ We Were Attending, Uff Dah Day❗️ In Rutland ND, a Predominantly Scandanavian Town about 80-90 Miles SW
            of Fargo Nearly on the South Dakota Border❗️
            Thanks for Noticing❗️Dan

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome, from Virginia!

Comment

I was gonna say I could meet you in International Falls, MN but then I realized your closer to NY that MN. You are close enough to some of our New york members. Maybe check them out too.

Comment

I am two hours away to the west of Cambridge. I have seen posts from other members in and around the GTA.

Comment

• Inky
                  Inky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chatham area?

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Glad yer here with us, c'mon down an thaw out a spell!

Comment

I live in Wyoming, ON near Sarnia.

Comment

• Inky
                    Inky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow. Nice part of the country. Happy Grillin'

We been here nine years and we are very happy living in a small town. I have learned a lot from this web site, it has good information and good people well worth the price of admission. Just remember to post pictures. Happy grilling/smoking.

Comment

Greetings, from St. Marys- only an hour West of Cambridge. I'd like to see a group formed, even if only on line, although we could probably find a convenient location in SW Ont for a meetup. We have a nice park here by the water, with a pavilion and hydro available. Let's get in touch.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here