Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else going to King of the Smokers this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else going to King of the Smokers this weekend?

Got tix to the Big Poppa Smokers event in Rancho Mirage this weekend. If you're going and wanna say hi, let me know.

I wish... You'll pick up some really good info from the teams that do a short "lesson" after brisket turn in. Way, way cool contest.

Comment

Have fun and take pics to share with us.

Comment

Thanks CandySueQ and DWCowles .I'll post some pics afterward.

Comment

Here are some pics. My first time to attend a competition. Good Q, good people, and good education! Lessons were excellent.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	KOS entry.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	418413

Name:	KOS tents.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	418414
          This is only one side of the rows of tents.

Name:	KOS Schedule.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	418415

Name:	Mixon HM LM.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	418416

Comment

Super Cool!!!

Comment

Good times!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here