Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Polar Pig BBQ Cook Off - Charlotte/Concord NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annual Polar Pig BBQ Cook Off - Charlotte/Concord NC

This is a great event with all the proceedes going to St. JudesResearch Center. Come check out the Peoples Choice Events. Wings on Friday and Pork on Sat. Lots of top area/national competition teams will be there...I'm not one, but stop on by the JL Custom Smoker trailer (Space 11 close to the building) and say hey!

Polar Pig BBQ Cook Off

Polar Pig BBQ Cook Off-Facebook

Bigbass300, It Looks Like a Great Time For a Worthy Cause‼️ Have a Great Cook and a Prosperous Time for St. Jude's‼️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo D D, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; November 8, 2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Keep us updated!

Comment

Sounds like a great time!

Comment

TY All...I am a great surveyor, a awesome fisherman, and a average BBQ cook, but we have fun!

Comment

Calls in Brisket and Ribs....I ruined the chicken and our Pork finished 20-something. Was awesome to get our first two calls ever aganist that crowd, and our best in brisket.

Comment

I wonder if David Parrish was able to make it, he lives in the Concord area

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                I wonder if David Parrish was able to make it, he lives in the Concord area
                Unfortunately no. Hadn't even heard of it. Apparently I live under a rock!

Comment

David Parrish Here's the FB page link so you can make it next year Polar Pig BBQ Facebook

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Followed, thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here