Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte NC - Meet up with the Kamado Joe Costco Roadshow folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte NC - Meet up with the Kamado Joe Costco Roadshow folks

The Kamado Joe roadshow is at Costco this week. They expressed interest in meeting us at Midwood for lunch. Anyone interested?

Address is 1401 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205

Private jet is in the shop, bummer.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pick Me Up When You Get It Fixed!, Jerod Broussard, I t Would Be the Decent Thing to Do! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

David Parrish Interested but need a date and time to make plans.

Comment

Big maybe. I leave for Miami on Wednesday, and I'll be there through Friday evening. You may have to have lunch without me, or Mon or Tues may work.

Try not to mention that kamados aren't effective at 2-zone cooking 🀐

Comment

• JCBBQ
        JCBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

Originally posted by scottranda View Post
      Big maybe. I leave for Miami on Wednesday, and I'll be there through Friday evening. You may have to have lunch without me, or Mon or Tues may work.

Try not to mention that kamados aren't effective at 2-zone cooking 🀐
      If any of them can do it the KJ can. I currently own 3 kamados. I do like them

Comment

• jgg85234
        jgg85234 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried your cold grate method on my 22/Sns and the steaks looked / tasted great. So, I thought about how to do it with the KJ Divide and Conquer set up.. Easy - I have 4 half grates, rather than rotate, just keep substituting a fresh cool one. Should work OK, although I haven't tried it yet.
        Jim

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that should work! Heat is going to be farther from the meat though. You should try it and let us know what you think... and take pics!

I'm passing through Charlotte Thursday on way to Rock Hill. Depending upon time, I might be able to attend if it's Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
        Private jet is in the shop, bummer.
        I'll be happy to fly Jerod's jet (and pick Danjohnston949 up along the way) if he gets it fixed in time. Otherwise the 22hr and 25min drive time might present a problem ...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweet Deal, I'll be glad to be yer RH seat!!! Sure Hope it can do aerobatics like th' Pitts
          Otherwise, what's th' fun in havin' a multi-million dollar AC, anyhow?

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          We Are All In! Now Where's Jerod Broussard Γ’Ββ€œ
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Let's shoot for Thursday, meet at 11:45. Who can make it?

Comment

Have fun. I'll be out of the country (Miami).

Comment

I can...try to bring a couple others, too.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinsteve View Post
              I can...try to bring a couple others, too.
              Cool I'll see if she's available to meet up with us.

Comment

• smokinsteve
                smokinsteve commented
                Editing a comment
                So far, none of the three people I invited can make it.

Timing is perfect. I plan to be there.

Comment

OK I'm checking with KJ right now. Hoping the rep AND John Setzler will be able to attend. John is their official video guy. He's kind of a big deal on YouTube.

Comment

Still waiting to hear from KJ. Do you guys still want to do lunch if KJ doesn't show?

Comment

• smokinsteve
                    smokinsteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's up to you.

What's the word David Parrish? It's up to you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here