Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte Meat-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte Meat-Up

A flurry of good fortunes (i.e. $2.99 prime brisket) at the Tyvola Costco has me wanting another Pitmaster Meat-Up.

Let's aim for Tuesday, March 14th at 12noon at Midwood Smokehouse (1401 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205). (Unfortunately, I can't meet any sooner than 12noon).

Hope to get several new folks!

David Parrish smokinsteve

Can we make it 11:45? Midwood gets crowded by noon. I can do either but hate waiting!

Comment

Ya'll can get seated and start at 11:45. I just can't promise I'll be there right then. Order me a caffeine-free water on the rocks.

Comment

Do my best to be there by 11:45. Have a medical test at 10:30 that supposedly only takes a few minutes. Oh, and scottranda , are you brand specific on the caffeine-free water on the rocks?

Comment

smokinsteve Not that brand-specific, but top-shelf only... high quality hydrogens (2 parts) and high quality oxygen (1 part)

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            OK Boss - I'll watch my step (as the old blues song goes)! ;-)

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            EdF, I nearly Fell Off My Chair reading Your Link! Sadly there are People who will Spend Years and Years trying to Prove ItΓ’Ββ€œ
            I'm Dumber Than A Box of Rocks But. . . . πŸ˜šπŸ€”πŸ˜±πŸ€”πŸ˜š
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            That site is completely there for its humor and mockery of the kind who will spend their lives trying to prove something or other! They pulled it off fabulously!

If this was a lot closer to me, I'd be there, but I don't think a big lunch followed by a 4.5 hour drive is a good idea. And if you add adult beverages...

Comment

Hey can someone pick me up at the airport? I have some Southwest points to use...

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmmm....Don't everyone volunteer at once

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              According to the post below I don't think so

• Thunder77
              Thunder77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Never mind. It looks like BWI is going to be a mess due to impending winter weather. 😩

David Parrish smokinsteve Still on?

Comment

Gonna do my best! Have a bone scan at 10:40. I've been told it only takes about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'm good. Shoot for 11:45

Comment

So sorry that I missed the original post, I was out of town for a couple of days, so I have already made plans for today. I will try to catch the next meet up. Have a good lunch.

Comment

Have a Great Lunch and Hold the Gossip about the Rest of Us to a MinimumΓ’Ββ€œΓ’Ββ€œ πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜‡πŸ€πŸ€
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Note to self - Talk about Dan a lot at lunch today. LOL

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                        Danjohnston949 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yaddy, Yaddy! Have a Ball!
                        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

We had a great time at lunch, as always!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here