Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte, NC Meat-Up (week of January 9th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte, NC Meat-Up (week of January 9th)

Hi Charlotteans,

We need to have a meat-up next week (the week of January 9th) so I can give David Parrish the travelling birthday hat.

I can meet up Monday, Wednesday, or Friday (9th, 11th, or 13th). I want as many of you to come as possible, but because I have a deadline to give Pit Boss the hat before his birthday, it'll have to be at a mutual time next week for both of us.

So, Pit Boss, you have first dibs on picking a date next week. I hope smokinsteve and others can join us too!

It's a hike for southsiders but The Smoke Pit is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllllll lllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.

If that's too far then I'm up for Midwood again. I can make any of the three days.

Comment

I can work from pretty much anywhere; I just need a coffee shop nearby.

I'm game for it, but Midwood Smokehouse is always a good option too.

Let's see what others think!

Comment

January 9th is the only day I can make with certainty. Scheduled for a foot surgery on the 10th. Don't make plans around me...you guys do whatever works best for you!

Comment

Glad to make the trip to the Smoke Pit.

Comment

January 9th at the Smoke Pit!
            smokinsteve David Parrish

Comment

Jan 9 it is. Let's plan on 11:45. They get crowded by noon.

Comment

I Plan on being there for the Meat-up and the snow should be gone by then.

Comment

• scottranda
                  scottranda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fantastic!

I wish I could make it, enjoyed when I made it earlier this year. I'll try to catch next one

Comment

Richard P David Parrish smokinsteve see y'all tomorrow at 11:45am at the Smoke Pit!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                    Danjohnston949 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have a Ball Guy's and Gals?
                    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

It will be a good time as always. See you there!

Comment

So, how'd it go?

Comment

Originally posted by carolts View Post
                      So, how'd it go?
                      We ate guuuuud and had some great conversation. You know, the usual!

One interesting note... I was able to tie my work experience with everyone at the table. Kinda weird but cool at the same time.

Comment

Good conversation, good food and nice to meet people from the Pit. Thanks for the invite and look forward to meeting agin in the near future.

Comment

We had a great time! The BBQ was excellent but the company was better. Like he said, Pit Boss was able to connect everyone's current or previous careers together. Pretty neat!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here