Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OctoberFeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OctoberFeast

Alright folks in the Charlotte area...isn't it about time for another outing? Let's just call it Octoberfeast and make some plans!

Midwood again? Maybe we should try something new!

Comment

You guys should have a picnic. I can see pulled pork, brisket, ribs, and pastrami on that menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
        Midwood again? Maybe we should try something new!
        Agreed. I don't know anything about the new City BBQ that just opened at Johnston and Providence Rd W or the Smoke at Stonecrest. Tried the Improper Pig at Cotswald and wasn't impressed...I think they do an Asian take on Q. Maybe it was just me. Any other ideas? Mac's?

Comment

City BBQ sounds good to me. I'm open to other places too.

Comment

Let's give City a try. Net week is bad for me. I'll be in Dallas shooting new video recipes for the SnS. Week after is good though! Any day works for me.

Comment

10-4 is not good for me. Got that?

Comment

Most days are good with me. If I'm out of town, just feast without me. But, schedule away. Sometimes I don't know if I'm out of town for the following week (which is annoying)

Comment

smokinsteve David Parrish What you say guys?

Comment

I've actually been to City BBQ in Concord. Yuck! Maybe we pick one of the others... I'm still in regardless.

Comment

• David Parrish
                      David Parrish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK yuck is an overstatement, but it definitely wasn't awesome.

Anyone been to "Smoke" at Stonecrest?

Comment

smokinsteve No, but I've wanted to for a while!

Comment

I see two of "Smoke" in Charlotte. What's the address of the one you want to meet at? I'd prefer the one by Lake Norman.

Comment

Either one works for me. I have a couple of friends who work in the Stonecrest (Rea Rd) area that will likely participate, especially if we choose that location.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here