Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goin' to Austin - Texas that is. Wanna meat up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goin' to Austin - Texas that is. Wanna meat up?

We've wanted to visit our son in Austin since you know what put a damper on travel. Now plans have been firmed up and we are going soon. I will have a Sunday afternoon free, (for at least an hour or two), and I am wondering if anybody would like to meat up at an Austin restaurant for a little food and maybe a drink or two.

PM me if interested and I'll let you know when.

Sundays are hard for me since I live 4 hours away and have to work the next day. Don't forget the Texas Spring 2022 Meat-Up in Rockdale April 22-24, would love to have you there!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think an extended meat up would work 'cause my wife always has lots of plans when we go there, and if I go, she's goin' too.

And thanks for askin'.

Got a vacation house on the Guadalupe, gimme enough warning, mebbe we can make it happen.

Comment

Dates? We're headed down to Katy mid-June to visit our daughter.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't post specific travel plans on the 'net, but I feel safe in sayin' that it's before June.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here