Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all Come Sunday, March 13th, 2022, 4 pm, Fishers, IN, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all Come Sunday, March 13th, 2022, 4 pm, Fishers, IN, USA

Corned beef brisket flat pastrami with Meathead's Katz rub. Served as corned beef and cabbage or Ruben sandwiches. Light sides.

Small gathering of family and friends (and hopefully some new friends!). Additional guests welcome!

No regrets.

Northeast side of Indy just west of I-69. PM for details :-)

Brian

Thanks for the kind offer but $220 in gas round trip killed my hunger! 😁

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      That would cost me $399.62 round trip And I was being generous with my mpg

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not even going to get out the abacus out to do the sums. I have a feeling it's just not going add up.

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to fill my tank yesterday to travel into NYC. It was $93+. I'm pretty sure that's the most I've ever paid for gas at one time, except on my boat.

Hmmm, it's supposed to cool down to around 70 and be sunny all day here Sunday. It's supposed to warm up to around 50 there Sunday. That's a big 20 degrees. Especially given that I'm about 5 hours farther away than smokenoob . I think I'd best take a raincheck on this one.

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      mrteddyprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      Draznnl , I was born naked into that weather. 50 F is downright balmy and I'll be in shorts. 😀

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      mrteddyprincess , so was I. It's amazing how quickly one adapts to tropical winter weather. I have to admit that I still giggle when the TV meteorologist refers to an expected overnight low in the mid 40's as a "return blast of winter."

Thanks for the invite. But I can't attend..
    too long travelway..

Comment

I hope at least one or two folks are close enough and able to take you up on your offer, it's mighty generous.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here