Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a fellow member tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met a fellow member tonight

Thank you to gboss for calling me up to meet tonight.
    Greg has been in Hamilton on business for the last two weeks, called me to see if we could meet up for a meal and gab session.
    Finally got together at Memphis Fire BBQ in Winona, I was late of course, but was cool to meet a fellow member of this board in person.

Fun times. It really is great meeting face to face.

Comment

Bragging rights. But no pics didn't happen. 😛

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh boy, y'know I could be a wedding photographer and still not take pics....

How cool. Hey! Anyone in the Milwaukee, WI area want to meet up? PM me if so. I know there are a few of you out there.

Comment

Great food and company! Thanks smokin fool for taking the time to come out. It was great to meet someone from here in person.

I got the combo platter. Brisket was delicious, although I could have done without the sauce. Pulled pork was spot on. Definitely a place worth checking out.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay so at least we know gboss was there. 😀

The Pit is a lot of fun, but in person is even better.

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Word!

I liked Memphis Fire BBQ enough to go back one more time before I traveled home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_168892.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	1185505

Got the sauce on the side this time. The brisket was way better completely un-sauced. I added a little salt for my taste, but it was quite delicious and flavorful. Don't light the brisket lamp and then hide it under the bushel basket of sauce!

Thanks again for showing me this local gem, smokin fool
        Cheers, again!

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that sauce should have been served on the side....and you are welcome.

One person ate also! A good
        time was has by ……………….him!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here