Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishers, IN, Sunday 2-13-2022, 12-5 pm BBQ Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishers, IN, Sunday 2-13-2022, 12-5 pm BBQ Open House

I don't think this will result in throngs of Pitmaster Club members showing up at my house this weekend. Who knows? Maybe I will regret this, but I don't think so.

I'm throwing a few things together for a pre-game party on Sunday, including brisket burnt ends, BBQ bologna sandwiches, wings and other things. It's BYOB. Come to eat appetizers and hang out with new friends. Go home in time to watch the game at your house.

Send me a private message for the address and other details. Additional guests are welcome!

Fishers, IN is located northeast of Indianapolis and I don't live too far off of I-69.

If you can't make it this time, maybe next time!

Brian

I won’t be there but I think this is a cool idea and a generous offer. Good on you!

Comment

Thankyou for the invite, sounds like a great party. I wish I lived closer so we could come. Great idea--wonderful post.

Comment

Mighty generous of you. I hope you get just enough takers to almost eat everything.

Comment

A very nice offer. If I left now, I could be there on time, but I'd never make it home before kickoff. Perhaps next time.

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
            mrteddyprincess commented
            Editing a comment
            Draznnl if you make the drive you can watch the game at my house :-)

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here