Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring 2022 Texas Meat-Up Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring 2022 Texas Meat-Up Roster

Here is a list of members attending the April 22-24 Meat-Up in Rockdale. I will update as members confirm. Info about the Meat-Up can be found here:

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...A6yippy-ki-yay

Please message me if you are coming, if I left you off, or if you are bringing a spouse or guest (and how many).

Panhead John

58limited

Troutman

Uncle Bob +1

Spinaker

LA Pork Butt +1

TxF +1

Loren +1

Soonerpop +1

Mr. Bones In Memorium

Last edited by 58limited; April 19, 2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Too early to either confirm, or deny...

Comment

58limited please add Texas Larry +1 to the roster thanks!

Comment

I’m booked! Please add Jfrosty27 as a solo flyer

Comment

• 58limited
            58limited commented
            Editing a comment
            Turn signal? What's that? Or at least that seems to be the philosophy of most SE Texans; and one of my biggest pet peeves when driving.

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahaha Draznnl ! I guess that applies to California too! Oh Gawd, does it ever apply to California.

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't even git me started on turn signals....
            We'll be all up in here fer daze...

19 thus far, we need a few more for a new attendance record. In Texas we have a saying, go big or go home! ( or is that all hat, no cattle? Oh you know what I mean😂)

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it actually is a new record. I believe we had 18 for the last one.

I brought it up to The Wife... she wasn't too hot on the idea of going to Meat Up with a bunch of forum nerds - one is apparently enough in her opinion.

I might keep working on her, but I ain't gonna hold my breath...

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell her that, believe it or not, we don’t just sit around talking about BBQ. We also include discussions about alcohol and tips to stay out of jail.
            Last edited by Panhead John; January 1, 2022, 06:26 PM.

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            And don't forget the pillow fights and dance off!!

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Does she like to shoot craps?

Plus, if she came, we'd have a designated driver.

Comment

I’d come just to experience PJ’s S&M room.

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              You’re really weird ya know. 🙄

Bump. If you are coming and are not on this list please PM me so I can update it. Conversely, if you are on the list and cannot attend, please shoot me a PM and I'll update the list to reflect that.

Comment

I’m getting pumped up for this weekend. The weathers gonna be great! Supposed to be in the mid 80’s during the day and the 60’s at night for Thursday-Sunday. The only decent rain chance is possible maybe Sunday afternoon, after we’re gone.

Troutman and myself will be there Thursday thru Sunday. Is anyone else coming on Thursday?…. don’t remember. Just a reminder for folks who haven’t attended before on a few things you might wanna bring. The bugs weren’t bad at all, but you might wanna bring some bug spray. If you can, maybe bring some lawn/folding chairs, coolers with ice, drinks etc. All the rooms have at least a mini fridge or larger, but no ice makers. The coffee makers in the rooms are all the Keurig style ones. Creamers, sweeteners and the coffee are supplied, along with dishes and utensils in the rooms with a kitchen.

Normal check in time at The Rainbow is 3:00, but if you want to check in earlier they will try to accommodate you. Call them the morning of your arrival and if no one rented your room the night before, you can check in anytime before 3 that day. No extra charge. Can’t wait to see everyone, this is always a good time!

Comment

• 58limited
                58limited commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I did get a room on the other side of the motel from you two lovebirds.

• Uncle Bob
                Uncle Bob commented
                Editing a comment
                I can understand your excitement; a chance to spend a few days basking in the glow of David, Steve, and me (or is it my bride?).............you're blessed beyond belief!

• Soonerpop
                Soonerpop commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ll be there Thursday afternoon.

I will now be a plus 1 with my friend Brion joining me from Oregon.

We'll be there Friday midday probably. Most likely.

Comment

Loren, don’t forget to bring a special outfit for Saturday. I’ve already picked mine out. I’m fact I’m bringing 2 outfits.

I like this one more for Friday night. It practically screams evening wear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	72F01939-2455-4DD6-82F2-555F12D1574B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	186.3 KB ID:	1209599

There’s no doubt I’ll be a hit wearing this to Brett’s! Of course I’ll wear my cowboy boots with this, I don’t wanna look stupid.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F7744950-3081-41F4-A625-DA00CDD12099.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	47.9 KB ID:	1209600
                Last edited by Panhead John; April 19, 2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ofelles You’re stating the obvious.

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good gawd

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That second person looks like a walking accordion

I hear that the Rockdale Volunteer Defense Force is gearing up to deal with the impending arrival of Panhead John and friends ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	816145DE-CE8F-4455-A9F8-7A9828341FC1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	86.7 KB ID:	1209891

Comment

John, I am ready. 🤣🤣
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Loren; April 19, 2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here