Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

I eagerly wait with anticipation to see what Bogy picks!

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        jfmorris Me Too!

• Porkies
        Porkies commented
        Editing a comment
        That right thar is funny!

Congrats all!
      Congrats Bogy !!

Comment

• Half Bad
        Half Bad commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay for the winners! The wait continues for us less than winners.

Bogy Can you please hurry up and let us know your decision? We’re all dying to know and I’ve got a nail appointment at 6.

Comment

Congrats to all - Almost as good as the $2 BILLION in power ball!!!

Comment

Bogy you are killing us. Decide man!!!

Just kind of kidding. It's not like I'll cooking on whatever you pick. Unless I sneak into your yard in the middle of the night and... Just kidding. Really. I am kidding. That other trespassing charge didn't stick

Comment

Am I too late. Where do I enter… sorry… thought this was the swimsuit contest.

Congrats Bogy

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Great to see you posting again Homey. Stick around. You might like it here. 😁

Congratulations to all the winners

Comment

Yaaay !!! Congratulations to Bogy and the other winners !!

Comment

Stay tuned I've narrowed my choices down to...the top three. Yep, I've eliminated two choices. Actually, I have a front runner, and at least one family member offered her two cents. 😉 Tomorrow should be decision day. Hey, I'm just trying to build excitement to increase traffic to Amazing Ribs. A Chili contest can't be the only draw. 😂

Comment

• Porkies
                  Porkies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would definitely win the nude beer drinking Smackdown! No contest!

I worked remote the last (almost) 3 years. I figured out how to hide... wait... I think I'm giving too much info. :P

• texastweeter
                  texastweeter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Little known fact, Panhead John was the centerfold in the July 1965 "Suds and Studs" magazine.

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, I was 9.

Here's the news you have all been waiting anxiously to hear. Hey, I've got till tomorrow night, and my wife can tell you I can keep second guessing myself for weeks, so this is early for me. That being said, I've made my choice, and I'm going to post it here so I can't change my mind.

I have chosen the... Blaze Cart Mounted 25″ 3 Burner Gas Grill Freestanding Gas Grill.

I spent time looking at all the options, and decided that with what I already had, this filled a slot I didn't have at our vacation house. In particular, really considered the Broil King Keg, because I don't have a Kamado cooker, but the Bronco Pro comes close enough for me. I also looked long and hard at the Hasty Bake Legacy, but between the barrel cookers and my Weber Performer, I also felt that area was covered.

I have the Weber Genesis at the parsonage, with pellet burners, charcoal barrel cookers, and griddles at both houses. What I don't have at the other house is a gas grill. All our kids have access to the house, so I'm not always there when one of them wants to cook something outside. So, for something to do some quick burger and dogs, or to sear a steak, the Blaze will fill a slot I don't have there. With different people using it, the Lifetime warranty, even for multi-user situations, means someone in the family shouldn't be able to screw it up too badly. And it's so nice and shiny. At least now it is.

Thanks Amazing Ribs, I can't wait to cook something on it so I can post it. Although I'll probably have it shipped to the parsonage and then bring it over to the lake house myself, but I'll get something posted as quickly as I can.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Watch your email!

• Grillin Dad
                  Grillin Dad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you were able to make your decision, with a whole day to spare. As silly as it sounds, I was more invested in this than I was the recent elections (much more at stake with your decision, I figure). If I ever win, I would be probably just as indecisive as you. Enjoy the grill!!

• Bogy
                  Bogy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Grillin Dad As I said, my wife can tell you how indecisive I can be. I have to be careful about telling her what I'm thinking of getting, because she gets so fed up with me she goes ahead and orders whatever I mentioned, which is not necessarily what I wanted by the time she ordered it. I can tell you that a year ago the decision would have gone another way, but I went on a tremendous MCS kick and bought four cookers this summer. I'm not sure if that made my decision easier or harder.

Great choice Bogy !

To be honest, looking at the current prize list, and knowing you already have pellet and charcoal cookers at each house, I was kinda thinking you might pick one of the gas grill options.

Now that it has fallen below 70 in Alabama, and we have harsh southern winter conditions upon us, my gas grill will probably get more use!

Comment

• Bogy
                  Bogy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  jfmorris I really feel for you and your harsh southern winter conditions. I have my Blaz'n warming up so I can put briskets on in a couple of hours for tomorrow at a church pot luck. It's 26 out right now, the Blaz'n after about an hour is up to 210, and starting to climb nicely to 225. There's a lot of steel there to warm up, and I'm glad I started it early. At least I started before it got completely dark.

Congrats to the winners!

Also, thanks to this site for improving my grill skill! Keep posting those recipes!

Comment

SHHH! I thought I would mention that because I'm getting a gas grill, which I don't have at the other house, my wife hasn't mentioned anything about needing to get rid of one of the other cookers. Just don't remind her! All I need to do now is build a patio for them all to live.

Comment

• synodog
                    synodog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Remind her of what? 😂

Congrats to all of the winners

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here