Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are all three grizzled vets! Everyone of em has made contact. Cool, very cool! Congrats to each & everone of ya, yessir!

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Congrats to all!šŸ‘

Comment

Alright Danno! Congratulationsā€¦.3rd place is not too shabby at all these days, buncha great prizes.

Comment

• Danno
            Danno commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks good to me. I will definitely not complain about free stuff to help me barbecue more. I will be watching my mailbox daily. And now that I won, maybe I'll actually post from time to time. I didn't want to hurt my chances by posting over the last 5 years before I won.

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            šŸ˜‚ Yeah, Iā€™m kinda the same wayā€¦ā€¦ Now that youā€™ve posted, you donā€™t stand a chance in hell of winning anything else, so, ya might as well come around more often.

So you know the old saying "We've never won anything"? That's us! I'm Nicole and the member, but my husband Mark is our family "Pit Master". His choice of prize is the Vision Professional S-Series Char-Gas Model. We have Weber Gas Grills (one for home and one for our travel trailer) and we have Traegers (one for home and one for our travel trailer because Mark is not going anywhere without being able to have smoked meats). We don't have a Kamado. Thank you for this....but mostly thank you for all the wonderful information we use on a very regular basis.

Comment

• willxfmr
            willxfmr commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! I can't wait to see some pics of the Grand Prize in action.

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations enjoy the Vision!

• Jspan
            Jspan commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! Thatā€™s the one I picked in October. Due lack of time and other projects, I havenā€™t had a chance to put mine together yet, but it did get here.

Congratulations Nicole and Mark! Great choice and Iā€™ll bet yā€™all really enjoy it. Yā€™all donā€™t be strangers, we rarely bite. Ć°ÅøĀ„Āø

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee I think this is the quickest Iā€™ve ever seen all 3 winners claim their prizes this fast. You?

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Close, I don't see where shify has actually claimed yet. I'm sure it will be soon though.

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Youā€™re right, he hasnā€™t.

Congratulations to the 3 winners!!! WooHoo!!!

Comment

shify at a boy! Congrats to all.
            Last edited by Richard Chrz; December 10, 2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Oh gee, I have to feel happy for other people again! Hooray for the winners!

Comment

• Jared49
                Jared49 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, lots of us feel your pain. Ć°ÅøĖœĀ

Congrats Danno and @nkpianalto

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, Mark and Nicole shify and Danno!

Comment

Congrats, all!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners...

Comment

A Merry Christmas for all three. I get coal in my stocking.

Comment

• snowswamp
                        snowswamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You get coal too? Isnā€™t it awesome?! Or is that only because Iā€™m a geologistā€¦

• BBillFleet
                        BBillFleet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Coal? Great! You can cook with that!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here