Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, shucks... And congratulations to the winners.

Comment

Congratulations Winners! Maybe, just maybe, I'll see my name some day

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya Got This, Brother!!!
        Jus a Matter of Time!!!

(Zackly how much time ya reckon ya got left???)

I never even dreamt it could happen to me, an when it did, dismissed it as a prank...

• efincoop
        efincoop commented
        Editing a comment
        The good Lord only knows how much time I have left Other than that I'm sticking around the Pit for the foreseeable future!

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        efincoop I'll hang right here witcha, Brother, jus as long as th Good Lord sees fit to let me do so!

Let's Do This!

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!!

One of these days.... 🤔

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Possibly, Sister...happened to me...

It just boggles my mind that folks pay for membership, but don't ever read their email or log in and check messages periodically. I read all my email every day, or most every day, even if most of the time is spent clicking the delete button!

While the first and second place winners have a few hours left to claim their prizes, its looking like we are due for a redraw tomorrow.

Comment

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          I really think there is a sizable group of members that pay and don’t know/don’t care the forums exist. They probably love the free/paid content and just want to get rid of the ads.

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed Jim. So when I see the list of winners I go right to their profiles to see when they logged on last. In this case both 1st and 2nd logged on in the last couple months and 2nd even logged on the morning after the announcement. Crazy
          Last edited by Andrrr; November 17, 2021, 06:58 AM.

• Old Glory
          Old Glory commented
          Editing a comment
          I think people join for a specific reason. Shopping for a grill or looking for advice for a cook. They get that and then forget about the forums.

One final call out to our once-fairly-active Founding Member , and our logged-in-a-couple-weeks-ago

Let's go boys, you have about 9.5hrs until forfeit time!

EDIT: Sorry, time's up. See the new winners below.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Shhh…..

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Clock is tickin, Brothers...

Please don't 'screw th pooch' on this...

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          This bites.

I know what y'all mean! I check my email. I really like this website! Alot of great articles and recipes to try!

Comment

Unfortunately our first Grand & Second winners have forfeited.

Give it up for our new contingent winners,

Grand Prize: JohnL
          Second Prize: lothar1335

Gentlemen, you both have 5 days, until Monday 11/22/21 @ 11:59p.m. CT to make your claim right here in this forum. If you do not respond and claim your prize as outlined in the email you received and in the top main post of this announcement topic, then you too will forfeit like our first winners.

Comment

• Chipshot7
            Chipshot7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Again congrats to the winners. Lol

Congratulations to our contingent winners.

Somebody come claim this stuff and quit getting my hopes up for the re-draws. Bad enough to have the pain once a month, but then to have to worry through re-draws is killing me... LOL

Comment

• SmokingSteve
            SmokingSteve commented
            Editing a comment
            From the looks of their activity levels, I think you may have more suffering ahead! (I hope I'm wrong).

Congratulations to the new winners.

Comment

Hey! Winner winner, this could be your chicken dinner! JohnL and lothar1335

Comment

For a split second I saw John and was like……alright!…..then…crap!

Anyway, congrats guys.
              Last edited by Panhead John; November 17, 2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• STEbbq
                STEbbq commented
                Editing a comment
                I always get too excited when I see a Huskee update and a red notification….only to see that PJ posted to one of my threads. Sigh.
                Last edited by STEbbq; November 17, 2021, 06:39 PM.

Thank you! I am absolutely delighted to win the Grand Prize this month. I've learned a lot from this site, been here for years, not much of a poster.

Thanks again, and I choose the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Wi-Fi Pellet Smoker Package, MSRP $896

Cheers!

Comment

• Soonerpop
                Soonerpop commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations! Enjoy!

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!!

• Smokin' Hole
                Smokin' Hole commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations

Congratulations there Ol JohnL . Now there is some unfinished binness we have here. Ya better git yer best hat & show yer mug with it on it, yessir. Agin, congrats.

Comment

• JohnL
                JohnL commented
                Editing a comment
                I wear good boots, but my head's too big for a hat - maybe I'll post the boots soon . . . .Cheers!

Our initial Grand Prize winner, bbantel, contacted me tonight. He saw my email about 18hrs too late. He was a great sport about it. I told him the good news is he's still in the running for all prizes starting next month.

Here's some fun things that have happened with the Sweepstakes winners over the years:
              • A few times forfeited winners have contacted me afterward and expressed their darn-its. They've always been good sports. I dread the day I get an angry member, hopefully that day doesn't come.
              • Once the Second Prize winner won Grand Prize the very next month. That was earlier this year.
              • Once a member had their name drawn 3 times, a few months apart each time, unfortunately this uber-fortunate winner never responded any of the times.
              • At least 3 times regularly active well known members won, and I believe they each won Grand. Mr. Bones, jfmorris, and MrMisunderstood (who is now re-named).
              • One time when Dave Parrish ran the Sweepstakes he got yelled at by someone thinking he was a scammer. Needless to say, this member forfeited.
              • Last month Meathead won Third Prize. Yep, for real. But Meathead has too many rubs and thermometers so I told him no and we drew another name. He might still be mad at me.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats Meathead! Hey, & you answered, cool!

• synodog
                synodog commented
                Editing a comment
                You forgot one:

Every month, synodog loses.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here