Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least Ol’ ABQ has been active this year, February that is. I will hold my salutations til he shows up, yessir.

Comment

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee, yeah, I know. Thought maybe no one else would remember. 😁🤣

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny, BF told me to stay away so I don’t jinx it. Obviously, I can’t help myself!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I was well over th proposed Minimum Postins to Win, does this mean I needs to send my Prize back??? ?Huskee???

Congrats to those winners.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Jack! Good to see yer post. Git yerself over to the intro yerself section & tell us about ya & yer interests, cookin & otherwise.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to The Pit Jack.

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

I select the Legacy HastyBake model, I already have 2 Green Mountain pellit grills which I use often. This last weekend I fed 50+ people brisket, pulled pork, turkey and porkbelly burnt endss. I could have used the HastyBake to lighten the load.

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!

• Cajunrph
          Cajunrph commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, I got the Hasty-Bake last month. You are going to love it.

Ding dang Ol ABQ-BBQ has been super busy feedin 50+ over the weekend. Great choice & we know you will enjoy the Hasty Bake. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats ABQ-BBQ !

Comment

Congratulations, ABQ-BBQ!

Comment

That Hasty Bake is a popular choice with winners. Congrats, ABQ-BBQ !

Kathryn

Comment

Here's an extreme idea. To encourage members to post more and join in on all the topics, any sweepstake winners need to have a minimum amount of posts, maybe 100 or 200. You keep drawing names until those numbers are met. This would get more people posting and give those that do better odds of winning. :-)

Comment

• Bogy
                  Bogy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Probably should set that minimum number at something like...711. Just a number I picked at random.

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I need, more work!!

• wrgilb
                  wrgilb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Huskee You're good and you can handle it. :-)

Congrats to all! fire em' up!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners !!!

Comment

ABQ-BBQ wow!!!!!

at least someone in New Mexico was a winner! That’s as about as close as I’ll get to the big win!!! Congrats to you and enjoy that Hasty Bake!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on winning. And yes, i’ m posting because i don’t want to one day win and have zero posts!

PS: and every few days for the last year-
                      i do read everybody’s posts - try to support the site- use the amazon links to my barbecue gear - have 2 of meathead’s rubs coming

i don’t post because my smoking will be boring to you all- just dalmatian rubbed brisket in my humble 14 inch WSM- but i love seeing everybody else great smoke and pics.

this is a great website with really nice people - minus the sore losers of the monthly sweepstakes

Comment

• RichieB
                        RichieB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don't listen to Panhead John. He just is looking for more customers to purchase his world famous paper plates. Join the conversation anyway.

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd love to see yer cooks, cooker, methods, tips, tricks, alla dat. Bring It.

I'm here to learn.

• barelfly
                        barelfly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Heck, most of us come here to post and yap more than anything! It’s a fun place!

1st welcome from Western Massachusetts. Now your reason to not posting is not acceptable. You will not bore us. What you cook on is irrelevant. Sharing what you cook with pictures is what we want. We post so many fails as well as our successful cooks. We're a family. Please sit down at the table.

Comment

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        +1 Well said Richie!
                        Last edited by Panhead John; August 27, 2021, 07:18 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here