Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the winners round 2.

Comment

Conrgrats hope they'll claim their prize.

Comment

Congratulations to the three new winners!

Comment

Wow! I am CLAIMING MY SECOND PLACE PRIZE EVERYONE!!!! Thanks Huskee! I claim that sweet SNS Kettle Grill package. I've had my eye on that one for a while!

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy, and be sure to make some more Tasso on that thing! Your recipe is the bomb!

• Elton's BBQ
            Elton's BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations

• Anton32828
            Anton32828 commented
            Editing a comment
            jfmorris Thanks! I actually do have to make a new batch of tasso soon. I'm glad to hear you are using the recipe!

Congrats Anton32828 and Brian K!

Comment

Well, USMCsmoker was last active on 2/20/2020 (kinda messerizing date), so maybe I will have another shot at being a 3 time loser in one month. Although, I hope the message arrives and the prize gets claimed.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope th resta th Winner(s) step right on up, an claims they prize, but...

Wouldn't it be Purty Kewl, fer jus a Minute, if'n ya held Th Official Record for most loses, in a month???

Either way it plays out, I wish ya th very best of luck, from th bottom of my heart, Brother!

Hang in there, either way, Amigo!

I'm here to tell yall: It Does Happen, time to time...
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 16, 2021, 04:51 PM.

Afternoon everyone, what are the odds....... It is true as I believe was stated earlier, I've never really posted. Been wanting a smoker for years now but have hem and hawed on what is the right one for me. Then bought a vulgarly built in grill and destroyed countless ribs trying to make them. It burned me out not succeeding so I stepped back. I still lurked, just not logged in. Long story short, I am very appreciative of the knowledge, recipes and reviews that I have read over the years and truly hope I can show that I am worthy of this reward. As for my pick, I'm going to take an additional day to read more into the Grilla Silverbac and GMG Daniel Boone. I'll post again tomorrow, thank you all for the warm wishes and to Amazing Ribs for the prize. Semper Fidelis Brothers!

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats

• Elton's BBQ
              Elton's BBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations!

• Chipshot7
              Chipshot7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats. Thank you for your service brother. USN retired

Congrats USMCsmoker !

Comment

Nice, first go round is a triple redraw, second go round is a triple claim within a few hours.

Congratulations all!

Comment

Ok, decision made. I’d love to have the Grilla Silverbac Alpha please.

Comment

• jfmorris
                  jfmorris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great choice! You will enjoy trouble-free smoking on that bad boy!

• pizza67
                  pizza67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IF I were to ever win, that's the one I've been eyeing. Congrats!!

• saneric38
                  saneric38 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great choice and should be a great learning experience. Enjoyed learning on a pellet smoker.

Well USMCsmoker , yer vulgarly ruined er wooined Wibs is over! Congrats with the Grilla!

Comment

Congrats USMCsmoker! Great choice too.

Comment

Congratulations to all three verified winners! We can all relax now till next month.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners.
                      I am glad to see that all three responded quickly. It was a bit depressing to see the first three picks all forfeit.

Comment

Congrats all and nice to see the swift claiming. Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here