Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks for all the Congratulations guys! Like a lot of past winners, I have to say I was in disbelief to get the email and my initial reaction was "I never win anything!" Proud to be a founding member of the Pitmaster Club, even though I'm more of a lurker than a post-er Meathead, Max, Dr. Blonder and this site overall have made a huge difference in my outdoor cooking game over the years including recipes, equipment, and my overall approach. And AmazingRibs.com will always be special to me, since my dearly departed dad turned me on to it, probably 10+ years ago. Can't say enough about the site and the community here! It's the least I could do to be a supporting member and I guess now I have to continue for life!!!

Now, on to my choice of prize... I am currently rolling with a MAK 1-Star General for smoking and roasting and a Blaze 5-burner gasser for searing at home, both selected in large part due to the reviews and feedback on this site. Since I am so happy with those rigs, I decided to go with the Napoleon TravelQ 285X which looks like a great fit for mobile grilling on campouts and tailgates. Those are becoming more frequent now that my kids are getting into camping, fishing and sports.

Thanks so much to Huskee, Meathead and the other staff and community members who make this site go!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!!

• Delmuth
      Delmuth commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!

• Yianno
      Yianno commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's a nice travel unit, congrats

Congrats on your win and choice. Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and enjoy

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats!
            Last edited by RonB; February 13, 2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Congratulations TDogg! Hoping this Texan would be the winner, but glad it was someone from Big D. Good choice on the prize.

Comment

TDogg Congratulations! Nice choice, maybe some pics of it in action later?

Comment

Dangit, uh, I mean, congrats, TDogg. I am sure you will enjoy the addition to the toolbox.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations man!

Comment

Nice choice for the stated intentions TDogg! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on the win. I’m sure you will enjoy it and so will your family and friends.

Comment

Congratulations! You are now obligated to post more often!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here