Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats again.

Comment

Yawn....

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        If I ever win, which is doubtful, give my price money in kind to Operation BBQ. It’s a nice gesture on the part of the site but random winners who don’t ever contribute just makes me, well just yawn.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        They contribute the same $23.95/yr as anyone else, which helps keep us alive and contributes to OBR, Clean Cookstoves, etc. Our forum is only one branch of the Pitmaster Club, and posting in it isn't for everyone.

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve often thought, when looking at the prize list, that it would be nice to win but I don’t need anything. That is at odds with the natural desire to want to win anyhow, so I get where you are coming from. But, it’s a fun way to enjoy a few minutes a month, and I’d still hate to miss a chance to be gracious, so I always check the topic just to make sure it’s not Mosca. I don’t want to be the answer to THAT joke, anyhow.

Congratulations NaptownGrilla!

Comment

Congrats NaptownGrilla!

Comment

Ding dang Nappie! Congrats on the Hasty Bake!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and hope you enjoy the heck out of your new HB! Whatcha currently cooking on? Just curious

Comment

• NaptownGrilla
                NaptownGrilla commented
                Editing a comment
                Currently on a two grill system -- BGE for smokage and Weber Genesis for quick weeknight meals. Looking forward to having this beast on the patio.

Great choice!

Comment

Excellent choice, now we need photos of your first cooks!

Comment

Great choice. Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations and a fine choice. Be sure to share some of your cooks with us.

Comment

Congrats! Thank you for your years of support! We do appreciate it!

Comment

Congrats brother on the new cooker!

Comment

Congrats! I wise choice.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here