Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW: July 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jim Doyle.

Comment

Congrats, Jim!

Comment

Congratulations Jim, we’re all pulling for you, let’s see your selection.

Comment

Why are we congratulating Jim, he hasn't shown up yet?

Comment

I am hoping that if I tag him he will show up. Anyone buying that? Or can you see the little green monster saying "stay away, my name will be next!!!"

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Shssssss your telling my secret plan.

Congrats Jim!

Comment

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Part II ?

Comment

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are ya not giving a rip?

Congrats Jim

Comment

Congrats on the big win!!!!!!!

Comment

We're all awaiting and awondering..

Comment

I was wondering, have we ever had a three peat? What’s the record?

Comment

• Steve R.
                        Steve R. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Back in February there was a third drawing. I don't get too worked up about checking frequently. I figure if I do win, I'll have a notification since Huskee always tags the winner in the announcement.

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Correct Steve R. Plus I email the winner. So if your account is set up to email you when someone mentions you, you'll get two emails. (maybe 60 since all the congratulators mention the winner too)

• Troutman
                        Troutman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yea know my old man memory, that one brain cell left in tact, remembers back in the early spring we had that long drawn out one. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Congratulations Jim!

I paid up my subscription, just in case it goes to a 3rd round. But still, congratulations Jim!

Comment

And again...Congratulations! Jim Doyle

Comment

Just to put everyone's mind at ease, Jim emailed me and said he was having trouble logging into his account from work, but he plans to log in this evening from home. Now while he hasn't technically officially claimed his prize, at least he's responded and he's aware!

Comment

• Polarbear777
                            Polarbear777 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Before you help him reset his password, be sure it’s not actually HawkerXP
                            :-)

• HawkerXP
                            HawkerXP commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh dang. Polarbear777

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Polarbear777 I never thought of that. Might be worth making sure "Jim Doyle" (AKA HawkerXP ) knows Jim Doyle's address before resetting any pws....

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here