Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go bushybro !

Comment

Hearty congratulations, bushybro !!!!
      Enjoy yer loot!

Comment

Nice! I can dream

Comment

Merry Christmas bushybro

Comment

dmorgan73 Each month when I send the active member list to the sweepstakes company they return to me 3 names- the winner and 2 contingents. If winner #1 doesn't respond by the deadline, I award it to the first contingent, with 5 more days to respond, etc.

Comment

I'd like to change my username to first contingent.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                That's not a bad idea, since "first contingent" is the second place winner every month!

Day 2 down, 3 to go...

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                Roll clock. Not.

I don’t give a rip!
              Last edited by FireMan; December 10, 2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Mudkat
                Mudkat commented
                Editing a comment

Hello Everyone,

I'll wait for the groans to stop . I hope you are all well. First off, I want to say thank you to Amazing Ribs and all the well wishers. When I joined Amazing Ribs 3 years ago, I didn't know much about Barbecue/Smoking/Grilling etc (still not that great at it). I had a little Weber that I dabbled with but I would always watch the Pitmasters on TV and dream of smoking and grilling my meats like a pro. The first thing I did was turn my Weber into a smoker with the instructions for 2 zone cooking and Meathead's "Last Meal Ribs" recipe. They were the best ribs I had ever made and the family loved them. I continued trying to perfect them, getting temps right, using different wood chips, etc. I was very eager and happy with my new hobby. I didn't have the best grill but I was working with what I had and was quite proud of myself. Then "Life" happened. Long story short, my new hobby got cut short as I began doing a lot of traveling for work, in and out of the country. I never canceled my membership because I knew one day I would come back and start again. Then I got the email from Huskee. I never gave the monthly giveaways a thought when I joined, I just wanted to be able to smoke a decent rack of ribs in the backyard, plus I've never won anything in my life, LOL. This not only turns out to be an awesome Christmas present but my birthday is also this month . I am also scheduled to be back home with the family at the end of January so this works out perfectly.

Now on to the slection. Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish Charcoal Grill

After reading the reviews (and watching some youtube videos) on all the prizes, I decided to go with the Hasty-Bake. I really like the versatility of this grill and it checks all the boxes on the areas I want to grow in, mainly smoking and grilling w/ the options to bake and rotisserie. What else can I say, it's Meathead's favorite grill so I have to respect that. Again, thank you to everyone at Amazing Ribs and everyone in the forums for the well wishes. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Oh yeah, I will definitely take some pics when I get back home and post them. Thanks again!

Comment

• Dr ROK
                Dr ROK commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!!!

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday!
                Enjoy yer new PK, an' reunitin' with yer loved ones, when ya' get back to CONUS. BTDT.
                I jus' love a happy endin'!

• richinlbrg
                richinlbrg commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, bushybro ! And thanks for your comments!

ENJOY!!!

I'm not trying to troll you guys by posting so late but it's 10am in Kuwait

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, yes...
                I remember 1000 in Kuwait.
                Hope yers is peaceful, like...
                Be safe, out there!
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 23, 2017, 02:57 PM.

Good to hear from you bushybro! I'm up all night, so it's day to me too.

I will send some light paperwork your way via email, so watch your inbox!

Comment

Congratulations bushybro !!! Great selection IMHO, not that there’s a bad one. Happy Birthday and travel safe!

Comment

bushybro Merry Christmas to you. Now it will be "Tic Toc " to get back home and rev it up! Safe travels.
                  kmhfive nice try!!

Comment

Great choice bushybro and Merry Christmas to you too. Cheers! 🥃

Comment

Great first line! I heard the groans from here! 😆 Welcome home and enjoy your new cooker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here