Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,900 and you get to pick from anything on the prize list!

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is Hogjaws

Hogjaws, you have through Saturday 6/10/2017 at 11:59pm ET (5 days) to review the prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations Hogjaws, we hope to hear from you soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	grills.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	342154

Congrats! Pick something good, eat well & have fun!

Comment

Congrats Hogjaws

Comment

Congrats, Hogjaws. I have have clearly screwed up by posting previously. 😀

Comment

Congrats Hogjaws

Comment

Hogjaws Congratulations!! You now have some new toys to up your game with. Chose wisely!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Hogjaws Congrats .. and choose wisely.

Comment

I think I'm gonna cancel my account and start a new one without posting anything. Congrats Hogjaws.

Comment

Congrats Hogjaws !

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats Hogjaws ! I'm sure glad it is you and not me because time would run out on me before I could choose between the Broil King Keg, Hasty-Bake and Kamado Joe Big Joe. Enjoy!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here