Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 2017 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, you are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $2,250 and you get to pick from anything on the prize list!

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces.

This month's winner is CodyNewcomb!

You have through Friday 2/17/2017 to review the prize list and let us know what you want.

Congratulations Cody! We hope to hear from you soon!

Congrats CodyNewcomb There is lots of great stuff on that list!

And they added the Kamado Joe Big Joe!! Let's Go!

Comment

Cody - you lucky son-of-a-gun! Congrats. Anything Spinaker tells you to chose, go with it unless you already have it. But remember - if you take our advice, you have to invite us to your third cook!

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a very tough choice. No question. tbob4

• TheCountofQ
        TheCountofQ commented
        Editing a comment
        The Hasty-Bake is an excellent cooker. I have one and use it pretty much exclusively (still haven't fired up the Viking Pro Cabinet yet). I recommend against that model. The stainless should be at the bottom, not the top, as humid cooks leave water standing down low & it will rust. All stainless or nothing.

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4 I would love a Good One. Lots of amazing features!

Congrats CodyNewcomb !!!

Comment

Congrats CodyNewcomb

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I'm just not going to post anything any more until I win. Haha.

Hey CodyNewcomb congratulations. You have a lot of great prizes to choose from. Personally I don't know what I would choose. It would definitely take me a few days to figure it out. Good luck with your new toy, what ever it may be.

Comment

Kudos!!

Comment

Congrats CodyNewcomb

Comment

CodyNewcomb Hey you lucky Devil. Get a good one....

Comment

Congrats Cody!

Comment

I completely forgot about this account. I guess dumb luck is better than no luck! Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Comment

• tbob4
                        tbob4 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hahahaha - Well, the Pit Barrel cooker has a lucky horseshoe on the top!

Best response ever to the Gold Medal Giveaway. Congrats! CodyNewcomb

Comment

Huskee I am deciding on the Blaze Cart.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyNewcomb View Post
                          Huskee I am deciding on the Blaze Cart.
                          Check your email my friend. The ball is now rolling!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here