Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powersmoke_80 View Post
    Is it proper to congratulate some one prior to them ACTUALLY winning it? Just sayin'
    Oh he's won it. But will he claim it?

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, You have to claim it to win it !
      So technically they haven't won it. There name was drawn to claim it.

I'm just going to ignore the gold medal giveaway from now on. I will never win it. Anyone with over 10 posts is bound to lose.

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Odds are the same for everyone. And the post count definitely trended up with this pick

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      David Parrish, it doesn't really matter. I joined the Pit for the camaraderie, the advice, the sharing of knowledge and recipes, etc. If I ever win the giveaway it will be an added bonus!

Ohhhhhhhh Hell Yeah!!!!!
    This is one lucky winner who will be cashing in the winning ticket!!
    Hello and thank you to everyone. I know I'm kind of an outsider because I don't post in this (or any) forum very often, but rest assured my grills remain very active, and this prize will go to a good home and have a very busy autumn! Although quiet, I am a committed member of the Pit and I'm here most every weekend to gather knowledge!!
    I'll be back soon with my choice.

Tony L aka Short Rib

PS...here's some very recent proof as to my inability to post, and commitment to outdoor cooking..
    Attached Files

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I know about that proof! Good on ya! And congrats!

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like somebody wants a little taste of that chicken. Congrats!

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a Slow 'N Sear I see in there? Cute kid! Yes that's dedication.

Congrats tony

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about, TonyL You are the September Winner Winner Chicken dinner, Congrats!

Comment

What a great photo, TonyL . That's real Q commitment, since you already had your hands full. Congrats on that new baby AND on winning the September giveaway.

Kathryn

Comment

So, what's the pick?

Comment

Good for you

Comment

I have absolutely no where to put it and wouldn't be able to use it for a couple years, but I would still HAVE to take the horizon. I need to win one of these months haha

Comment

• TonyL
                TonyL commented
                Editing a comment
                You're right, and if you're in NJ like me, I'll see you next month for the inaugural brisket.

Keep your posts down, NJBuZZ and you'll have a chance!

Congrats TonyL !

Comment

There's no reason to delay any longer, that Horizon Marshall is too badass to pass up.

Officially I'm choosing the Horizon 20" Special Marshal.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm super excited to see that behemoth in my backyard, thanks so much to everyone at AmazingRibs and here in the Pit!!!!!!

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice choice... What's going to be your first cook?

OK a little light paperwork has been sent to TonyL... Soon as we get that from him the Horizon 20" Special Marshal will be on the way!

Comment

TonyL Damn right!!! Now thats what I like to see. Old Short Rib gets it. Good to see he's fired up. (Pun intended) Great choice. Thats what I would grab.

Comment

OK Dad. Cool choice & cool work that you do.

Comment

Congratulations TonyL That's one nice looking rig. Good luck with it. And plan to spend a lot of time nurturing it as you are with that beautiful little new born baby. All the best.
                      By the way where in NJ are you. I'm about 20min outside of NYC in rockland county might be cool to get together for a cook. Just putting it out there.

Lets keep the smoke coming

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here