Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Washington - B and E Meats - Des Moines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Washington - B and E Meats - Des Moines

Custom cuts and custom orders, one of the best places I know to get your favorite side of (insert your ideal meat here)!

The #1 destination in the Northwest for specialty meats and seafood. Unique products, great meats, & the freshest seafood.

Was once one location and expanded to 4, a mom and pop shop with awesome people and owners. Whether I am grilling for a special occasion or making dinner I get everything here.

I stopped at the Des Moines store a weekend ago looking for pork rib racks for a spur of the moment cook, and was told they don't have them on hand, but could order them. There's some things I like to get there like steaks, prime rib roasts for the holidays, smoked bacon, but haven't had luck with BBQ cuts.

Don't get me wrong, the product they do have on hand is always great. But, I want to drop in to a butcher shop and get what I need for the PBC without having to order ahead of time. They seem more oriented toward the consumer type products.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here