Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Of Houston’s Best Meat Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Of Houston’s Best Meat Markets

For anyone in the Houston area, you owe it to yourself to visit B & W Meat Market on North Shepherd in Houston. I’ve been going there for years and they have the best sausage I’ve found anywhere. But there’s a lot more to them than just their famous sausage. They’re a full service meat market with almost any kind of meat you can imagine. In addition to the usual steaks, brisket, chops, chicken and veal, they also have a lot more. Goat, turtle (in season) lamb, rabbit, frog legs and much more. The quality of meat is also impressive. Don’t miss their stuffed pork chops or stuffed chicken breast. The meat counter alone is huge and everything is made or cut on site. They actually have 30 varieties of sausage alone. It’s also a small grocery store with a large selection of spices, rubs and BBQ sauces. When you first go in, select a number and they call you when they’re ready to serve you. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable and the service goes pretty quick. Weekends are packed, but the wait usually isn’t that long. And no, I don’t know anyone there, but like to spread the word about great things. Check out their website, I’ve barely scratched the surface.
    Since 1959, B&W Meat Company has enriched the lives of Houstonians with delicious meats, fresh homemade sausage, deer processing, delectable seafood and groceries.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; March 25, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Uhh ok, sorry panhead I thought this was a thread about a singles bar.

I've had goat a time or two, interesting taste.

Comment

B&W been around a long time. When I lived in Lindale on the Northside I'd go there now and again. Never thought that much of their meat but you're right they have tons of sausages.

I'd still put this place up against anyone's, Central Market Houston's meat counter....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here