Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland

If you're in Scotland, or indeed anywhere in the UK it's John Davidson for me. Finding a butcher who understands the cuts we need is difficult, let alone providing a good range of domestic and imported meat at different price points. He's a legit Pit Boss too.

Full disclosure, he's my main butcher I use for my smokehouse, but I've bought 15,000kg + from him so that hopefully testifys to his quality. https://www.johndavidsons.com/
    Attached Files

Very cool! If I’m ever in the neighborhood………. How do I get there from here?
    Keep workin hard there man!

Comment

Ah the land of my heritage

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Aye, Laddy...Scotch Irish Welsh German, here...

So:

>No Bad Temper
        >No inborn desire fer alcohol
        >Not at all Hard-Headed...

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones my wife was told all her life she was1/8 Cherokee, took one of those DNA tests, not a whisper of native American in her. 80% Scottish like me, lol!

Thanks fer the funfacts MeatMonster

Comment

Going to a Scottish restaurant, Tam O'Shanter, this week in Los Feliz, Los Angeles. Oldest restaurant in LA that is owned and operated by the same family. Which happens to own Lawry's as well. Opened their doors in 1922. Happy Centennial Birthday!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here