Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bardine's in Crabtree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bardine's in Crabtree

This is about 35mi east of Pittsburgh, maybe 5min down 119 off state route 22. Get here! He specializes in processed meats (some world class) but also has high quality other fresh meats. You definitely should bring a cooler if driving through Pittsburgh.

What he said and...The best 3" thick ribeyes I have ever had.

Comment

3"?????? Oh man!

Comment

I'll get two pickets to Titsburgh ASAP.

Comment

This is without question the source for the best bacon Ive ever had. Luckily it's only about 1.5 hours from me and my family lives out there. Yep, 3" steaks.

They ship as well. Sometimes I do that. They have told me they prefer to ship in the winter and will only ship if you call on Tuesday (last couple times I've called they said that) so as not to run the risk of any delay and UPS accidentally leaves it over the weekend in a truck. I highly recommend anyone trying the Applewood smoked bacon, the habanero beef sticks and the cracker Bologna. Let me know if you think it's as good as I do. That bacon.....it's ham candy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here