Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken from Allen Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken from Allen Brothers

I tossed a couple semi boneless whole chickens in on an order, so that I could get free shipping, or extra product, or something I don’t remember.

These chickens are out of this world. All I did was sprinkle poultry seasoning on both sides and bake to temp, about 45 minutes at 350. The skin was crackly and flavorful, the meat was like concentrated chicken.

Not cheap. Really good. "Poulin Rouge Whole Semi Boneless Grilling Chicken".

https://www.allenbrothers.com/produc...-chicken/10389
    Last edited by Mosca; December 18, 2020, 07:19 PM.

Good to hear. Some of the mail order chicken I have received lately, from good sources, has not been up to par.

Comment

• jhapka
      jhapka commented
      Editing a comment
      Donw spill the beans. I’m trying a different online meat retailer every other month and want to avoid disappointment where possible

Good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here